Is Dave Chapelle one of the untouchables? Supports Palestine civilians

Daps

A spokeswoman for Chappelle told the WSJ he “denies being in Boston” that night, though the TD Garden website indicates he performed two shows for his stand-up comedy tour on Thursday and Friday. A TD Garden spokesperson confirmed to Boston.com that the shows were both held as scheduled.

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Screenshot-20231023-121552-Chrome.jpg
dave-chappelle-laughing.gif
LMAO

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Not true

It's not that simple. Kevin Hart has fukk you money and can be cancelled. Dave Chapelle is independent of the system. There's people with fukk you money that are still part of systems that can cancel them like LeBron.

Dave carved our a space where the industry comes to him and does business with him on his terms via holding out for a decade and standing on his principles unwavering. That's why he can't be cancelled. NOT because of how much money he has.

A wealth of dignity...
Please allow me to retort: I should’ve specified and said that he has fukk you money. Meaning that, he has enough money to where he is fine with telling them fukk you. Those two people don’t. For whatever reason. In short, Dave is content. Remember, he walked away and left money on the table.

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps

A spokeswoman for Chappelle told the WSJ he “denies being in Boston” that night, though the TD Garden website indicates he performed two shows for his stand-up comedy tour on Thursday and Friday. A TD Garden spokesperson confirmed to Boston.com that the shows were both held as scheduled.

Genius in real time

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GOAT shyt:dead::dead::dead:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dave has reached the level of South Park where he can do what the fukk he want and not give a damn about who don’t like it. I respect it

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
He said nothing wrong.

This Muslim religion peaks my interest now, Chappelle is the 3rd black figure im just Iearning who's Muslim.:ohhh:

Ali, Tyson, and now Chappelle. I think Malcom X was Muslim:jbhmm:

Why are some Black men Muslim?

respectfully just ask Black people who are Muslims, and keep in mind they are different types of Muslims, just respectfully ask them why they are Muslim, but DON'T ask them why they are Black and Muslim, their race shouldn't matter anyway, and I mean no offense, just saying

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
He said nothing wrong.

This Muslim religion peaks my interest now, Chappelle is the 3rd black figure im just Iearning who's Muslim.:ohhh:

Ali, Tyson, and now Chappelle. I think Malcom X was Muslim:jbhmm:

Why are some Black men Muslim?
:leostare:
I can't tell if this is elaborate trolling or....