Is Florida the Fuccery Capital of America?

Who you got?

• Florida

• The Field

Results are only viewable after voting.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We've seen some serious fuccery out of Florida in recent history:jbhmm:

Flakka:huhldup:
Bath salts:whoa:
Crazy road rage incidents:birdman:
Guy throwing an alligator through a drive thru window:russ:

Huge snakes getting lose in the Everglades:scust:

We could go on and on:manny:

But in the end, does the Coli take Florida or the field for the fuccery capital of America?:patrice:
If you taking the field, please state which State you believe has superior fuccery to Florida :feedme:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
South Florida should be not lumped in with the rest of the state. word to @Tony_Bromo:youngsabo:

Florida without Miami, south beach, dade broward...is :scusthov: status.

All the trash and fukked up people from canada, and america come to florida.:demonic: Fora new life.:demonic: The climate is very welcoming.:steviej: Rest for the homeless, escape from the cold upnorth.:ahh:

My breh told me about the time he walked into a bar and saw KKK cacs, biker cacs, Zoes( :birdman: haitian gangs), creepy cuban dudes, and just your average ass rednecks all together. :heh: :dahell: :wtf: :why::wtf: :mjlol:shyt was scary apparently. Of course he got the hell out of there like 30 minutes later.:whoa::camby:

Last edited:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
We've seen some serious fuccery out of Florida in recent history:jbhmm:

Flakka:huhldup:
Bath salts:whoa:
Crazy road rage incidents:birdman:
Guy throwing an alligator through a drive thru window:russ:

Huge snakes getting lose in the Everglades:scust:

We could go on and on:manny:

But in the end, does the Coli take Florida or the field for the fuccery capital of America?:patrice:
If you taking the field, please state which State you believe has superior fuccery to Florida :feedme:
I think its because Florida makes its criminal records public, other states dont do this so Florida looks worse off than the other states. Its also common sense, I refuse to believe NY or Cali arent just as fukked up.

goatnole

BamaBoy!
Daps
Reppin
FSU
sinkholetype-near-map.jpg

It is the lightning capital of the United States. And Central Florida -- from Tampa to Titusville -- has the added distinction of being called "Lightning Alley." Because of the frequency of electrical storms, our state leads the nation in fatalities and injuries caused by lightning.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Depends. It's probably Oregon. Very subtle, compared to Florida, but it's there. In Portland. The city.