is gap teeth unforgiveable :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
There's nothing wrong with a gap. Attractiveness isn't one thing or look, and I dont even consider a gap to be an imperfection.

hqdefault.jpg

9416129_1280x720.jpg

ok, sure.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
You're posting extreme cases to try to shyt on dude smh.. You think Madonna was fine so your opinion doesn't hold any weight

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
eddie murphy looks good with it, but everyone else gets their shyt fixed. jamie foxx did, zac efron did, nic cage did, etc ....... fckd up teeth is a no go.
I dated a girl who had gap teeth, then got her teeth fixed, then got the gap in front back. She looks better with the gap... still gorgeous but the gap makes her distinctive. Gap doesn't matter, all that matters for teeth is that they are all there, they are clean and they are straight/symmetrical.

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
anyone here look past gap teeth or it doesnt mean a thing.

images

my wife has a gap so did my 5rd grade teacher.. what my teacher had was a tooth space like gap, my wife is half of that which adds to her cuteness, kinda like what kiesha cole had.

oh yeah, my oldest daughter has it to... just like her grandma on my mothers side.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
When i was in elementary and middle school it was a big deal...not so much now

i think you are right, there are two major models with gap tooth smiles. one lara stone.

my wife has a gap so did my 5rd grade teacher.. what my teacher had was a tooth space like gap, my wife is half of that which adds to her cuteness, kinda like what kiesha cole had.

thats barely a gap like elijah wood thats cool, those are healthy teeth, if you could put your tongue through the space thats a gap. keisha cole smiles nice and especially elijah wood no homo.