Is GKMC better than Diplomatic Immunity, The Documentary and Get Rich or Die Trying?

Is Good Kid Mad City better than the other three albums combined?

• yeah

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • fukk no

Votes: 48 60.0%

• Total voters

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
so what breh, we still gon put yo opinion to the test :manny:
I'll stick by it :youngsabo:

quotecha boy :myman:

Good Kid Maad City Is Better Than Get Rich Or Die Trying. It's Better Than The Documentary, and It's DEFINITELY better than Diplomatic Immunity. And while we're on the topic. It's better than all of Drake's projects combined. So Far Gone + Thank Me Later + Take Care + Nothing Was The Same < Good Kid Maad City

tumblr_ljb4bu9iSB1qixleeo1_500.gif

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
so what breh, we still gon put yo opinion to the test :manny:

You shoulda put my question straight up, instead of saying that I said it was better than all those albums combined, when I clearly said its better than all the albums individually.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Yes to Get Rich
Yes to Diplomatic Immunity
Would need to listen to Documentary again.

OP tried to make it seem like I was shytting on DI, TD and GRDT. I know that all of those are classics. I just think Kendrick took it to another level. GKMC is one of the best Hip Hop albums in a long ass time. I aint' out here saying its better than Illmatic or Ready to Die or some shyt like that. But it is an amazing album.

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
Honestly yes it is

I'm not a fan of Dipset and Double albums by default tend to be disappointments regardless. DI is kinda corny TBH and waste of good beats.

GRODT is a classic album, but while it had few missteps it had just enough for GKMC to be a better album

Documentary is almost classic, but if it cant be better than GRODT than it cant be better than GKMC by default either.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Its definitely better then The Doc and DI since those albums are not classics

GRODT is a classic and so is GKMC. They both have their ups and downs but GRODT win based on impact, sales and movement

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Its definitely better then The Doc and DI since those albums are not classics

GRODT is a classic and so is GKMC. They both have their ups and downs but GRODT win based on impact, sales and movement

That's a astute and fair opinion. Rep and Dap for being unbiased.