is gta san andreas worth playing?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i never played it before. but im worried its gonna be trash cus i played gta v already.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
San Andreas is way better than GTA V. Man, GTA V was such a disappointment. The only thing u might find wack is the graphics. They're a little outdated but the game itself is great.

It gets pretty tough at times though. But its also the biggest world they've had on a GTA.

graphics will be very dated but it is crazy fun.
fly planes, ride bicycles, get fat, get skinny, get buff, learn kung-fu, jet packs, etc.

the game is a certified classic.

whats the gangs like? gta v is too safe.

thats why i like saints row 1 and 2

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
whats the gangs like? gta v is too safe.

thats why i like saints row 1 and 2

They're all over the place. You fight with them constantly. shyt, even once you've finished the game, you can have all out battles with the gangs to take over their hoods.

GTA San Andreas was such an amazing game. The best sandbox game ever made to many. The world was so huge, the game was so long, there was so many things to do. I think that's why V disappointed so much. What I disliked the most is that they told us, this world is gonna be so huge but most of that huge world was desert and countryside. The city itself was tiny.

If they woulda had a world as big and entertaining as San Andreas with today's graphics, people woulda loved that.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
They're all over the place. You fight with them constantly. shyt, even once you've finished the game, you can have all out battles with the gangs to take over their hoods.

GTA San Andreas was such an amazing game. The best sandbox game ever made to many. The world was so huge, the game was so long, there was so many things to do. I think that's why V disappointed so much. What I disliked the most is that they told us, this world is gonna be so huge but most of that huge world was desert and countryside. The city itself was tiny.

If they woulda had a world as big and entertaining as San Andreas with today's graphics, people woulda loved that.

can you do up cars and buy clothes and shyt?

cus honestly saints row 2 was the most fun game for me.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i have not played V but i completely agree with everything you have said about SA.
picking up a crew to follow you around and go bang on another crew to take over a hood was so much fun.
and yeah, the world was enormous and diverse.

i don't have anything else to add.