Is Hard To Kill by Gucci Mane A Classic?

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
This is the album right after he beat the murder case, also the album that elevated Gucci and Zaytoven above the rest of the trap pack

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
That's not how disagreeing goes, instead of just posting smilies you're supposed to inform me of a classic body of work he has from top to bottom.

I'm noticing Gucci Mane has a lot of fans that overrate him and I like Gucci's music. Gucci doesn't have an album or mixtape that are certified regional classics on par with TM101, TOD, or Trap Muzik. He may have personal classic albums to you but none of his complete bodies of work are critically acclaimed like that. He does have a gang of classic tracks though, I have personally been following his music since 03.

Daps
That's not how disagreeing goes, instead of just posting smilies you're supposed to inform me of a classic body of work he has from top to bottom.

I'm noticing Gucci Mane has a lot of fans that overrate him and I like Gucci's music. Gucci doesn't have an album or mixtape that are certified regional classics on par with TM101, TOD, or Trap Muzik. He may have personal classic albums to you but none of his complete bodies of work are critically acclaimed like that. He does have a gang of classic tracks though, I have personally been following his music since 03.
jeezy aint got nothin to do wit this stan in disguise lol ea sportscenter & so icey boy 1 > tm101, but thats beside the point cyz we aint comparing. gucci got numerous classics, thats why he so influential rn, he more influential than jeezy n thats a fact.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Yes! Use to bump this heavy on A&T campus. This was before folks were really fukking with his music like that. They were on jeezy dikk heavy :scust:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
jeezy aint got nothin to do wit this stan in disguise lol ea sportscenter & so icey boy 1 > tm101, but thats beside the point cyz we aint comparing. gucci got numerous classics, thats why he so influential rn, he more influential than jeezy n thats a fact.
I compared him to his southern peer that came out around the same time because to compare any of Gucci's sh1t to Outkast (the real kings of the south) would be unfair. I'm actually not a Jeezy Stan either, I haven't liked Jeezy's music like that since TM103.

With that being said, you're a liar. Gucci hasn't dropped anything on TM101's level, that's hilarious. Gucci did influence the new school mumble rappers more than Jeezy, I will give you that.

Daps
I compared him to his southern peer that came out around the same time because to compare any of Gucci's sh1t to Outkast (the real kings of the south) would be unfair. I'm actually not a Jeezy Stan either, I haven't liked Jeezy's music like that since TM103.

With that being said, you're a liar. Gucci hasn't dropped anything on TM101's level, that's hilarious. Gucci did influence the new school mumble rappers more than Jeezy, I will give you that.
Lol tm103 was garbage my dude, last good jeezy project was the tod tape the first one wot 'insane', ea sportscenter is a str8 classic, n ima say tm101,inspiration, & recession are all classics also, it really come down to opinion cuz recession my fav outta allllllll that shot, not to say i dont like gucci songs more than sum recession ones but as a project, the recession is sumthin serious... n still, gucci got classics