Is it a train or is it a threesome? Two straight males, one female..women will say its a threesome

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:scust:... I had broads tell me to my face they was smutted out by 2 dudes

i had a good friend of mine/longtime FWB whose one fantasy was to get done up by 2 dudes...she always used to say find someone youre comfortable or cool with :scust:..she did try this once even before she ever revealed this fantasy to me (or even discussed screwing around with each other) when i visited her at her dorm..introducing me to a friend (dude) of hers on campus...it wasn't until a couple years later, after i was hitting every now and then, that i realize what she tried to do that time :beli:

however i remember trying to put one of my college roommates from senior year on..he was a virgin and wasn't getting any :mjcry:...i wanted to help him out lol..but that didnt workout..she wanted BOTH of us in the room..not like one at a time like civilized people :manny:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Train is used as a deragatory term to describe the same thing as a threesome.

Kinda like a player is the same thing as a ho but ho has negative connotations.

I know a lot of chicks that have fukked 2 nikkas at the same times. One is my roommate and I had to stay in the living room while she finished with one nikka and one Blasian. It's college

Imma do it one day. I want to (a lot of women have and still want to but won't tell a man because dudes think they're better) but I'm a chicken..maybe this vacation I take to the Caribbean w/ my graduating friends
:francis:

Train or threesome...as long as I'm fukking one Trey Songz and one Brad Pitt

Call it what you like :takedat:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Train is used as a deragatory term to describe the same thing as a threesome.

Kinda like a player is the same thing as a ho but ho has negative connotations.

I know a lot of chicks that have fukked 2 nikkas at the same times. One is my roommate and I had to stay in the living room while she finished with one nikka and one Blasian. It's college

Imma do it one day. I want to (a lot of women have and still want to but won't tell a man because dudes think they're better) but I'm a chicken..maybe this vacation I take to the Caribbean w/ my graduating friends
:francis:

Train or threesome...as long as I'm fukking one Trey Songz and one Brad Pitt

Call it what you like :takedat:

:scust: if I found a girl had a train ran on her, I would never take her seriously.:scust:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Three some is three people getting some. At the same time.

A train is two people fukking, then other guys follow behind, in a
train-like method, one after another

The guys being the train cars & the girl being the station :troll:

Last edited:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Shouldn't even be another nikka in the house when I'm fookin

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Threesome implies 3 people are having sex at the same time (oral, vagina or anal). Train implies 2 people are having sex, it stops and then one person is having sex with a new person. Woman can run trains on dudes after all. :sas1:Death by snu snu!!:sas2: