Is it easier to get a Girl being Rich or Good Looking?

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
help

i need to take all my attention and focus it on one or the other

i need these hoes for the summer :feedme::feedme::feedme:

THOT CATALOG

All Star
Supporter
Daps
it's 2016. feminism let chicks get their own bread. most average girls just want a good looking guy as an accessory for their life.

i mean if you a good looking nikka, it don't really matter if you're decked in thrifted shyt or slimane. 99% of average broads don't care as long as it fits your frame.

if you're aiming for top notch broads, having status is more important. you're still an accessory but not having to introduce yourself puts you in another league. at that point girls are willing to forgo looks to a certain extent because they know guys of that caliber who are also good looking won't be faithful - they have their pick of the litter. status implies you have more bread relative to the average guy in that social circle - if you hang with poor broads, having a union govt job with full benefits might be considered balling. if you're around upper middle class chicks, balling is 200k+/year or 1M+ net worth. :yeshrug:

cKondomsucK6

All Star
Daps
it's 2016. feminism let chicks get their own bread. most average girls just want a good looking guy as an accessory for their life.

i mean if you a good looking nikka, it don't really matter if you're decked in thrifted shyt or slimane. 99% of average broads don't care as long as it fits your frame.

if you're aiming for top notch broads, having status is more important. you're still an accessory but not having to introduce yourself puts you in another league. at that point girls are willing to forgo looks to a certain extent because they know guys of that caliber who are also good looking won't be faithful - they have their pick of the litter. status implies you have more bread relative to the average guy in that social circle - if you hang with poor broads, having a union govt job with full benefits might be considered balling. if you're around upper middle class chicks, balling is 200k+/year or 1M+ net worth. :yeshrug:

:salute:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Good looking makes it easier because a woman instantly knows she is attracted. Women cant always look and tell a man is rich. Some CEO's dress like liberal college professors on their way to the Flea Market on Sunday morning.

:ohlawd:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Good looking, most women want a good looking men. It is as easy as going on Tinder and getting a bunch of hoes if you are good looking. Most good looking men have tons of options. Since us men aren't picky when it comes to sex, average woman tend to have no problem getting sex from a good looking man. When woman say all men are dogs, most of the times they are talking about the guys with a lot of options that don't see them as good enough to commit too. There is a reason why women can go on dating sites and can't get a good man.

The game just equalizes when woman get older, not as physically attractive anymore and are seeking long term commitment. They tend to not put as much stock in looks but that is because they are forced too. They would still pick an Odell to settle down with but he just has way better options.

I will say this though, if you go to an event where women are working professionals and single, and the men are too. Women will be much more open to overlook looks since they want a paid guy lol.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Being good looking I have bytches looking at me everywhere I go, doesn't mean they won't front, flake, play games, play hard to get etc tho. :manny:

Fukking millennials... :scust:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
when you're "rich", that probably attracts more than just girls. if you look good, your primary target will be women :francis:

Last edited: