Is it just me or do girls these days ...

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Look older and older but act increasingly childish immature :patrice:

Like I swear, you got teenage girls lookin damn near 30 on some :sitdown::huhldup: shyt

Then you got 20+ year old alleged adults- some of whom are moms!- Who can barely carry on an "adult" convo if at all, are captivated by snapchat filters and sit around doing coloring books like some damn grade schoolers :skip:

We live in interesting times :flabbynsick:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Look older and older but act increasingly childish immature :patrice:

Like I swear, you got teenage girls lookin damn near 30 on some :sitdown::huhldup: shyt

Then you got 20+ year old alleged adults- some of whom are moms!- Who can barely carry on an "adult" convo if at all, are captivated by snapchat filters and sit around doing coloring books like some damn grade schoolers :skip:

We live in interesting times :flabbynsick:

Wait what? :mjlol:

I'm so glad I haven't been swallowed up by all this nonsense that's going on today.

raul04

More money more p*ssy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Austin
:mjlol:coloring books...next thing you know they'll be doing puzzles off the back of cereal boxes.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Internet and social media exposed a lot of women (it's probably always been the same).

Most of them stop growing mentally at 20 and most times, you can't even differentiate a woman in her 30s from a girl that's like 20.

Even the hoes don't know when to hang it up. Look at Deelishis, she is like 50, but still out on these skreets competing with girls her daughter's age...shaking that ass everywhere.

And a lot of these females tend to look older these days.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of the Lake
it's because these young fukks on that lean and syrup mix with prescription drugs...

fukking kinfolks of mine look 55 not 25

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Im 33 and i remeber growing up there was huge emphasis being put out there for people to do whatever they want in order to be happy

This is the result

Nobody wants to grow up and everyone is selfish as fukk

And yet we still arent happy, probably worse off than before

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Little girls been looking up to hoes... You ain't never heard of Marilyn Monroe?  y'all old washed up nikkas to stop blaming errybody else
Suck my dikk nikka.
Im old but ya bytch ass bringing up Marilyn Monroe like you was alive to witness the shyt.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Coloring is very therapeutic actually. Reduces anxiety and depression, there's a science behind it. Don't knock it until you try it.
I was the kid who failed kindergarten cuz I couldnt color inside the lines.

I still cant when I was tryin to show my little bros

Colorin inside lines just gets me pissed off. I have problems

:mjcry: