is it known there was a version of 50's Back Down with a verse dissing Cam'ron ?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
...or was it even real ???
just remembered this recently. from Kim Osorio's book.

dQamtog.png

this would have been interesting.

i always felt the camps were sending shots at each other for years without it ever being serious.
Jim Jones being the main culprit at the time.

edit- sexied up the title.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
didn't know about their being an original version. DOPE THREAD!!!!

I know 50 set it off that summer when he sent a subliminal before the dipset anthem beat dropped on that freestyle they did. they've been exchanging shots ever since. that's why I laugh when people dap each other up on here, thinking cam started the beef and it jumped off in '07.

I even remember 50 crying in an interview when dipset won a vibe award.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
g-unit wasn't built for battles like that.

their whole thing was grand-standing, and they didn't even do that better than dipset.

Except 50 dismantled the crew and was literally about to sign all of Killa's talent.:mjlol::umad:

50 made the nikka dance for all of G-Unit and Mobb Deep. Prodigy (Gawd rest his soul:wow::rip: @mobbinfms @Xtz23 @InfamousThoro) was blessed with a front row seat to Jimmy giggling and dancing like a bytch for them.:russ:

How you gonna let Gawdfather not only destroy their crew reducing the rap show money they would have got as a collective to relatively nothing since they all had to go solo for not getting along but to then let the man cherry pick talent to steal from the crew he ruined... fugazi!! :dahell::dead:

In 2007-2008 Gawdfather was in a bidding war to sign Jim Jones, Max B, Juelz Santana and French Montana all the while dissing their boss of all bosses, Flea which they all entertained. :krs::mjlol:

:francis:

@Nicole0416 :pacspit::heh: here's another angle to see the bytch nikka in Dipset.:stopitslime::pachaha:

How you let King Petty stroll thru Harlem and have Harlem cats scream, "G-Unit!" :dame:

50 even paid Max B's bills before he went to prison.:mjgrin:

Please tell me how Dipset won, they don't even get along stemming from this til this day.:heh:

"Queens niccaz runs u niccaz, ask Russell Simmons! HA!.":ahh:
[timestamped]

[timestamped]

@Nicole0416
VoIvaDo.png
if you wanna troll a troll you better...