Is it me or does anyone else find Nolan's Joker:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Killing those black cops on screen a bit problematic? I dont know but I think Nolan went out of his way to cast those black dudes as cops getting blasted by the Joker. The one at the hospital, the one at toll gate before the truck chase, the Commissioner getting poisoned (who was white in the comics). Not to mention Gamble's flunkie and Gamble himself.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i aint seen that shyt in a minute.
i just remember i was in the thread awhile back like, "yo black cops get fukked on here!"
:sadbagmj:

I threw that shyt in the bushes when they were 'Will they :hula:won't they' with the Joker.

It was Black characters in general though. :francis:

Unless they were Jada Pinkett or Lucius Fox, they might as well have put a countdown clock in the corner of screen as soon as a Black character showed up.

shyt - I'm pretty sure they killed Jada, brought her back and killed her again.:damn:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killing those black cops on screen a bit problematic? I dont know but I think Nolan went out of his way to cast those black dudes as cops getting blasted by the Joker. The one at the hospital, the one at toll gate before the truck chase, the Commissioner getting poisoned (who was white in the comics). Not to mention Gamble's flunkie and Gamble himself.

The only character who did not consider pushing the button to kill the other people in the cable car was a black character who was a criminal.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Look at this fakkit ass Heath Stan @onelastdeath who got in his feelings becsuze I dare criticized Brokebsck Joker and how Nolan seems to be very mjpls when it comes to black people. Now I’m going to take the gloves off because your p*ssy ass got into your feelings over a fsggot actor who doesn’t know you after a simple fukking post. fukk that fakkit Heath who couldn’t handle a character and had to take sleeping pills way after the movie was over. Nobody gives a fukk about some overdosed druggy cac fakkit. Montell was right why mourn for some privileged cac while there were soldiers who were dying in Iraq?? These pussies wanted to memorialized some B rated actor because he did ONE role and took some pills because he can’t get it the fukk together. fukk that weak cac, go dig up his bones and suck his dead dikk fakkit :umad:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at this fakkit ass Heath Stan @onelastdeath who got in his feelings becsuze I dare criticized Brokebsck Joker and how Nolan seems to be very mjpls when it comes to black people. Now I’m going to take the gloves off because your p*ssy ass got into your feelings over a fsggot actor who doesn’t know you after a simple fukking post. fukk that fakkit Heath who couldn’t handle a character and had to take sleeping pills way after the movie was over. Nobody gives a fukk about some overdoses druggy cac fakkit. Montell was right why mourn for some privileged cac while there were soldiers who were dying in Iraq?? These pussies wanted to memorialized some B rated actor because he did ONE role and took some pills because he can’t get it the fukk together. fukk that weak cac, go dig up his bones and suck his dead dikk fakkit :umad:

:picard: