Is It Possible to Legally Avoid Tax?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Plus you need to define your op better. I'm assuming you're american. There are tens of millions of Americans who pay no federal income taxes.

But you still have state, payroll, local, social security, property taxes, sin taxes, etc....
I'm British. That shyt's even harder. :mjcry:

But how different can it be since US politics is based off of British law.:yeshrug:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
If you're in europe though there's definitely no way in hell you're getting out of paying taxes... :heh:
:wow::mjcry: There has to be a way.

it's simple to get out of paying taxes.... don't earn any income and don't buy anything... problem solved....
After Brexit we are getting rid of VAT so things will be inherently somewhat cheaper so that'll be the only positive from this referendum.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Yes there is; through deductions. The biggest ways I know of are mortgage interest, student loans interest, and charitable contributions. Really, just look at all the ways you can get a deduction when you go through tax software. Look at everything you don't qualify to take advantage of one year and see how you can use it next year.

The thing I finally figured out is how people have been using charitable deductions. I looked at the statistical breakdowns and always saw that I was always WAY under what other people reported. Just start donating your skills, money, and resources; get receipts and report them.

The problem is for regular folks there are caps and max income limits for some deductions so you can probably never get to zero. Now, corporations can drop their tax obligations to ZERO which is bullshyt :camby: