The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan
Cornel West
Valerie Jarrett
Loretta Lynch
Jay Z and Beyonce `
Puff Daddy
Kanye West
*Lord Jamar

Who am I forgetting? I'm not talkin about addin "hopefuls" and "wannabes". I mean like real live official nikkaz breakin down walls and helpin to take some of this weight off of our shoulders. U know, people that the people are actually listening to

#BlackLivesMatter gets an Honorable Mention. We had to give them a little bit of time to get it together. I'm sure that they didn't even think that they would make it this far. So I imagine that they haven't quite thought out everything yet. Plus I bet, who they really need to clicc wit probably hasn't reached out to em yet for one reason or another. So that's why things aren't moving as fast as we'd like em too

And {imo} they could use a Name Change too if they actually want a Force with Longevity rather than Conveniency, but that's a different subject. Maybe they could change it to the Community Restoration In Progress Party or the African Defense Junction. idk

Willie D gets an Honorable Mention too for the moment. That " c00n" record is refreshing and it puts out the right energy and puts alotta things into perspective. People need to hear that, and hear Him too

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Shout out to the homies doin it big on a local level too. Snoop Dogg, Corey Booker, and Bakari Sellers

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Barack Obama and Michelle Obama
Charlamagne
Tariq Nasheed
Al Sharpton
The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan
Cornel West
Valerie Jarrett
Loretta Lynch
Jay Z and Beyonce `
Puff Daddy
Kanye West
*Lord Jamar

Who am I forgetting? I'm not talkin about addin "hopefuls" and "wannabes". I mean like real live official nikkaz breakin down walls and helpin to take some of this weight off of our shoulders. U know, people that the people are actually listening to

#BlackLivesMatter gets an Honorable Mention. We had to give them a little bit of time to get it together. I'm sure that they didn't even think that they would make it this far. So I imagine that they haven't quite thought out everything yet. Plus I bet, who they really need to clicc wit probably hasn't reached out to em yet for one reason or another. So that's why things aren't moving as fast as we'd like em too

And {imo} they could use a Name Change too if they actually want a Force with Longevity rather than Conveniency, but that's a different subject. Maybe they could change it to the Community Restoration In Progress Party or the African Defense Junction. idk

Willie D gets an Honorable Mention too for the moment. That " c00n" record is refreshing and it puts out the right energy and puts alotta things into perspective. People need to hear that, and hear Him too
:mjlol::comeon::snoop:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself

Charlamagne is that guy foreal. He sets things in play. I be seein him play "devil's advocate" every now and then but he's no c00n. nikka might fukk around and win the Nobel Peace Prize one day.

Jay Z and Beyonce` have a lot of influence. Hov out here actually givin the power back to the people. And Beyonce` is the perfect compliment to that. Plus she's not as "negative" [for lack of a better word] than some of these other Chicks they be tryna show in our Sister's faces. Shot out 2 Nicki, Gangsta Boo, and La Chat tho. There's alotta Women out here just like them who need a Voice as well :yeshrug:

Puffy's openin up Schools and Television Channels. Giving seminars for Networking in the Business & Music field. Plus he givin back. :camby:

Kanye opens up minds and causes Controversy. We need people out here like Ye speakin up. He's a necessity

Lord Jamar is almost like a Kanye, but on a different type of platform.
But that's why I put an asterisk next to his name tho. Some people still don't respek "online" journalism like they do a Televised one. As of now, its still part of the nature of the beast.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself

Cornel out here in these streets tho. Gettin beat and locked up for the cause. He's down with the struggle. Who else could you or would you replace him with that's actually out here Specifically for us, Fighting tooth and afro pick. Cornel a real one

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
None of those people are my leaders, although I do respect West and Farrakhan.
They've been on the scene too long without many accomplishments in my opinion. Too bad West is the only mainstream one that consistently confronts black liberals over their imperialism apologism.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This list makes no sense to me. What is the criteria for being a leader in the black community. Are we talking local level, or national?

Is a leader in the tech field equivalent to a professor, despite them having different standards of success?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
They've been on the scene too long without many accomplishments in my opinion. Too bad West is the only mainstream one that consistently confronts black liberals over their imperialism apologism.

What would you like to see accomplished that they already haven't done tho?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
This list makes no sense to me. What is the criteria for being a leader in the black community. Are we talking local level, or national?

Is a leader in the tech field equivalent to a professor, despite them having different standards of success?

I'm talkin about the National level genius, I kinda alluded to that when I made that comment about Snoop and Corey Booker.

But how does tha list not make sense? What about these people don't you get? Bekuz being the President of the United States is some real impactful shyt. Makin an App that's an equivalent to Tinder, not so much

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Tariq has never said his a black leader.. and I don't think he will ever claim to be :manny: