Is it still possible for black folks to grow old and live a long life?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Maybe I'm losing hope...:mjcry:

This a question I been asking myself all day after the recent deaths of Pop Smoke, Juice World, Kobe, Nip and Charmander.

I said black folks but I particularly mean black men.

Social media seems like the #1 thing that's hurting us right now.

Getting killed by guns from the hands of racist cops and our own everyday due to hatred and jealously.

Dying from drug overdoses, wanting to turn up 24/7 and numb your pain.

Dying from HIV/AIDS, with it being the highest in black communities. Gays and DL men fukking around then passing it to black women.

Dying from poor health, not caring about what you put in your body, having no desire to get in shape. Smoking cigarettes, drinking liquor and eating bad foods.

Dying from Cancer (I lost my dad at the age of 45 to cancer 2 years ago. Didn't even make it to 50)

More black people are committing suicide also.

I don't know. I know that death is a common thing but its like these days you see way too many young black people die and it's not slowing down anytime soon.

My grandparents lived until they were in they're 70's and 80's. These days it's getting harder and harder to see many blacks live that long.

Like I said, it's just something I been thinking about all day and just wanted to share.

Stay up brehs and brehettes...be safe outhere in the real world.:salute:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

breh

are you serious?

do you really think there won’t be any old black people in the future?

pardon this one star ...

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Only things that worry me from your list in order of Priority are Cancer , Getting shot by some knucklehead, and getting shot by a cop

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
after a targeted shooting, a helicopter crash, and a drug overdose, you're questioning the life expectancy of the average black person? :martin:

Man look I can't help it...I worry alot and deal with anxiety/depression:yeshrug:.

I thought I wasn't the only one that thought this but I guess not.

Y'all are ruthless:hubie::pachaha:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
You’re overreacting op. Take care of your body, mind, and spirit and you should live a long life. Those deaths that you listed happened out of nowhere and were unexpected.

Yeah your right...I'm bugging but I can't lie, I think about death alot. I don't know why but I do.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yes.

People die everyday, this year just seems have an abundance of celebrity deaths, but celebrities dying doesn't represent the life expectancy of a whole group of people. Just live your life breh.