9. Guardians of the Galaxy
10. X2

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I watched that shyt the other day for the first time...Logan was a damn good comic book movie. And I did start thinking about where it ranked since it was so good. But that's where i'll stop, as I hate these discussions of ranking comic book movie since we're working with whole universes now.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Yes, I'm talking about the Director's Cut. the theatrical version felt empty without the Black Freighter..

I was sooooo disappointed The Black Freighter wasn't attached or embedded in Watchmen. They really messed up there. I know it would have added length and maybe confused some non-readers, but they should have kept their core audience in mind.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was sooooo disappointed The Black Freighter wasn't attached or embedded in Watchmen. They really messed up there. I know it would have added length and maybe confused some non-readers, but they should have kept their core audience in mind.
To be honest the version with The Black Freighter is like 3 and a half hours long. The Ultimate Cut is for Watchmen enthusiasts only. I love it but I would not recommend it to someone not familiar with the source material. The Director's Cut is for everyone.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk, I turned it off after he started cursing early in the movie, made the film seem corny almost immediately

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
idk, I turned it off after he started cursing early in the movie, made the film seem corny almost immediately
:what:

is this your steeze breh? :wrist::wrist::wrist:

c20f206a30828dce537f5cde6a2815c8.jpg

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
I loved it but I felt that moment where she called him dad was unearned tbh

Pay-off would've been better if they had alluded to the possibility of their relationship in past Wolverine movies. But I can't fault them for that, I guess they didn't envision Hugh leaving at this time.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I loved it but I felt that moment where she called him dad was unearned tbh

Pay-off would've been better if they had alluded to the possibility of their relationship in past Wolverine movies. But I can't fault them for that, I guess they didn't envision Hugh leaving at this time.
Test tube baby!!
:pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Spider man 3 is among the worst the comic book genre has to offer. There's 0 redeeming qualities to that film and I can't take anybody seriously that defends it or likes it.