Is Manny Pacquiao's Tax Problems THAT BAD That He Had To Return To Boxing?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I know he has tax issues from what I heard. However, I thought he atleast made enough to retire off of. So, is he getting extorted by Arum or something? Dude didn't even stay retired for six months or a year :snoop: I don't want him sounding punch drunk.
He hasn't taken a lot of punishment lately, outside of :deadmanny:

Jessie Vargas is a good fighter, top 10 147 guy, but if Manny gets hurt, KO'd, drug into a war..... then yeah, he should consider calling it quits because there are some MONSTERS in the division that he needs not to be involved with.

However, if he dominates like I believe he will...... bring those monsters on, Paczilla still got the juice.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk pacquaio:yeshrug:
floyd told him he was getting robbed at top rank and he ain't listen:yeshrug:

re upped in his contract around the first tim bradley L fight instead of becoming a free agent and his own boss:yeshrug:

nikka even tried to sent pacquaio 40 mil directly as a kickstarter to him becoming his own man and he said no:mjlol:

pacquaio aint never seen a contract he aint like. he never made shyt of the mayweather fight
too many ppl in his pockets

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukk pacquaio:yeshrug:
floyd told him he was getting robbed at top rank and he ain't listen:yeshrug:

re upped in his contract around the first tim bradley L fight instead of becoming a free agent and his own boss:yeshrug:

nikka even tried to sent pacquaio 40 mil directly as a kickstarter to him becoming his own man and he said no:mjlol:

pacquaio aint never seen a contract he aint like. he never made shyt of the mayweather fight
too many ppl in his pockets
Pure sad :snoop:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nowhere near his biggest problem. Pac is similar to Tyson. Even if they don't get robbed by their promoters they would still have ended up broke. If Pac had more money he would've just spent more money.

Other then his spending habits him not controlling his own money and knowing where every dollar goes to is his biggest fault.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He hasn't taken a lot of punishment lately, outside of :deadmanny:

Jessie Vargas is a good fighter, top 10 147 guy, but if Manny gets hurt, KO'd, drug into a war..... then yeah, he should consider calling it quits because there are some MONSTERS in the division that he needs not to be involved with.

However, if he dominates like I believe he will...... bring those monsters on, Paczilla still got the juice.
As a fighter I still would bet on Pacquiao against anybody who he is going to run into.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leonard Ellerbee confirmed that top rank requested an exemption due to the injury and mayweathers camp rejected it. The injury isn't some conspiracy, people from the opponents camp are on record saying they knew he was injured leading into the fight. Don't know why ppl still acting like it was a non factor.

Did they know he was injured or that he requested a shot due to an injury? That's two different things. Cause if I stroll in and say I need weed for a medical issue, you can't necessarily speak for my issue, just the fact that I said I needed weed cause of one.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Did they know he was injured or that he requested a shot due to an injury? That's two different things. Cause if I stroll in and say I need weed for a medical issue, you can't necessarily speak for my issue, just the fact that I said I needed weed cause of one.

i'm assuming there was some kind of back and forth about what the issue was. either way people aren't going to inject shots and be numb when they don't need it so ellerbee and them probably knew it was serious. they had the right to reject it so that's what they did. manny can't use that shyt as an excuse cause i'm sure fighters fight injured all the time. shyt floyd is known for taking shots in his hands so it's not uncommon for high level fighters to be banged up. i'm just saying ppl acting like manny flat out lying about the injury are doing too much when there is so much evidence suggesting that his arm was really fukked up