Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
23HIGgI.jpg

Even my mom does this...

"I don't know help me decide :lupe: :lupe: "

:mjgrin:

Is that a feminine trait? I be seeing comments on fb and shyt from some what I assume are bytchmade dudes who be "I don't know what to eat either. :lupe: "

I mean not knowing what career path you want to take as a man, I can't understand that :ehh:

Not knowing wtf you wanna eat? :gucci:

Some bussy shyt...

Sidenote: How long are we giving females on a date to make up her mind before we choose for her?

I went to a Cuban spot with this short asian broad...she was like 38 and like 5'0 ...she took too long and my marinated brisket sammich came before hers..so I started eating....then this cac broad brings the shorty her food and is like
"Here so now you don't have to watch him eat.." then gives me a :usure: look.

:russ:

I didn't give a fukk.....I may have been seen as an a$$hole but shorty still was chasing me..:manny:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That’s were you take the lead and just be adventurous with the shyt..
Women love this idea of spontaneity..
Whatever I’m in the mood for..
I type in a quick Google review..
Then put the address in and go there..
My girl likes to try anything once..
If a girl is digging you/loves you..
It’s more about the time she is spending with you and dressing up and feeling pretty..
I used to get mad at that shyt back when I was young..
But I peeped game as I got older..
No woman wants routine..
Tried to told you..
*disregard if you are a novice or with a picky eater..
I’ll pray for you on that one*

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
The key with women is to treat them like children.

Her: I'm hungry. :queen:
Me: Ok what you want?
Her: I don't know. :confused:
Me: Ok let's go to the Mongolian bbq spot.
Her: Eww, I don't want that.
Me: Alright. Text me if you want me to bring you something back on the way home. *grabs keys*
Her: Wait I wanna go too. :o:

Women are pathetic. They don't know what they want until you tell them. If you don't tell them, some other man will. Men who don't know what they want get cheated on. Don't get cheated on. Lead, brehs.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps

Me: Alright. Text me if you want me to bring you something back on the way home. *grabs keys*

Women are pathetic. They don't know what they want until you tell them. If you don't tell them, some other man will. Men who don't know what they want get cheated on. Don't get cheated on. Lead, brehs.
Be upset brehs

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Ain't no 2 bites at the apple around here. If you don't speak up the first time then you assed out.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
A lot of people have food indecision but women in general tend to have at least something in mind eventually, but have such a latent fear of picking the "wrong" place and/or disappointing whoever is leading them that they basically shut down and say they don't know or don't care.

It goes away after a while though. Once you've been with a chick for years, if the bytch wants Wingstop she'll let you know and you can go to Panda or Sonic or whatever on the way back if it's that serious.

Last edited: