Is playboi carti the Jeff hardy of rap?

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
I think this is ironically the perfect comparison to be fair. Jeff hardy while not being the best on the mic, was borderline worshipped by many in the late 2000s because of his cool look and cool ass moves and daredevil stunts, you were not a real one as a kid if you didn’t try to front flip off something onto a family member or friend lol :blessed: :blessed:

With playboi carti he isn’t exactly the best lyricist by a long shot, he does however seems to flow well over some of the most interesting and cutting edge beats of the last 5 years I’d say, as well as being a huge trendsetter and tastemaker as well with many (25 and younger) audiences as well, he’s ironically more hip hop in a way than most “traditional” hip hop artist out rn lol.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like cmon this is totally Jeff hardy them song type of music lol

I haven’t watched wrestling in years but if Jeff Hardy came out to the ring in whatever the newest wwe game is and had the first 30 secs of this as his music, I would assume it was his actual theme song

:deadrose:

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
I haven’t watched wrestling in years but if Jeff Hardy came out to the ring in whatever the newest wwe game is and had the first 30 secs of this as his music, I would assume it was his actual theme song

:deadrose:
Exactly and what I like about this type of music is carti isn’t incorporating rock into this because he’s trying to pander to hipsters he’s just genuinely just tryna be innovate

Leejh30

Banned
Daps
Apparently they do. You just a lost soul who wanna be apart of something. I don’t even think he likes the music he makes he just does it for cash. He’s the modern day Lil B
He was at first but I think he’s transcended that at this point