Is puffy combs a silent gangster ?

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if wolf was da head goon for bad boy, who was da goon for da death row?

The first one speaking in the video.. Jake Robles.

Besides Jake Big Jake the Violator’ Robles there were some others

Henry "Hen Dog" Smith designed deathrow logo
henry.jpg
,Wardell "Poochie Fouse ,
Roger ‘Neckbone’ Williams, Trevon ‘Tray’ Lane, Aaron "Heron" Palmer
Fullskrmsinfngning20120619211317.bmp.jpg
, Alton "Buntry" McDonald
best friend and bodyguard
buntry.jpg
, and Rock were all members of the M.O.B Pirus and were Suge Knight’s close friends who Pac had also befriended
All were present the night 2Pac died and Tre was the one who got 2Pac to punch Orlando Anderson.
Big Rock went to the pen, Neckbone is in jail, Tre is in jail, Heron was murdered in 1997 and Buntry was murdered in 2002 due to a feud with the Fruit Town Pirus.

Most of them are dead or in jail :merchant:

• Jai Hassan Jamaal ‘Jake the Violator’ Robles (Murdered 1995)
  • Roger ‘Neckbone’ Williams
  • Aaron ‘Heron’ Palmer (Murdered 1996)
  • Ronald ‘Ram’ Lamb
  • Trevon ‘Tray’ Lane
  • Henry ‘Hen Dog’ Smith (Murdered 1997)
  • Alton ‘Buntry’ McDonald (Murdered 1997)
  • Tim & James McDonald
  • Reggie Wright (Whrightway Security)
  • L.A.P.D. officer Rafael Perez (Imprisoned bank robbery 2/2000)
  • L.A.P.D. officer David Mack (Imprisoned cocaine theft 12/1997)
http://hiphop.sh/suge

http://articles.dailypress.com/2003...rion-suge-knight-violation-of-knight-s-parole

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-philipssuge15nov1502,0,6268624.story?page=2

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolf got deathrow shook all by himself

Wolf killed Suge's boy outside of a club. Thats what "REALLY" started the beef. Bad Boy and Deathrow was beefing before Pac got involved.

East coast dudes have hired guns (Wolf)
West coast dudes have gangs... (Wolfpack)

He can be seen in this video, in the back ground with Puff and Junior Mafia 4:14 - 4:25, 6:18 - 6:41 & 6:58 - 7:00.

the Dipset Rucker incident 1:58

and P.E 2000 3:44 - 4:09

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolf got deathrow shook all by himself
howdi TRKBY, wot u so angry abt?! lol Diddy really aint nuthin to phuck wit. those who know know. I got stories for days, my contacts are legit. Where were u in the 90s?!?!?! I can tell you where I was? In NY as a young un boppin in the same club on the same nite as Pac. I saw Biggie before RTD broke out. So go s?t yo lam£ as$ down lol Diddy still aint nuthin to phuck

You from the Bronx?

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
He shot the club up and let Shyne take the rap:takedat:

He hired crips to go at Pac and Suge
:takedat:

And he let biggie get killed so he could take over the bad boy empire

:takedat:
And he got away with it all

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Read something online, a long time ago that puff had Mafia connections. Supposedly went to high school with some italians and been a low key gangster ever since. Was also friends with King Tut one of the nikkas who shot Pac in the Quad studio.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
You could use many adjectives for Puff, but "silent" wouldn't be a good one.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could use many adjectives for Puff, but "silent" wouldn't be a good one.
:banderas:
Read something online, a long time ago that puff had Mafia connections. Supposedly went to
high school with some italians and been a low key
gangster ever since. Was also friends with King Tut one of the nikkas who shot Pac in the Quad
studio.

mwzk84.jpg
350ujxe.jpg

Last edited:

nomas

Rookie
Daps
He is a paper gangster.

Sean (Diddy) Combs opens up about father's murder for the first time: He was a drug dealer
The media mogul uses his Revolt TV platform in order to talk about the loss of his father, who was shot and killed when Diddy was 3.
Comments (11)
By Zayda Rivera / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, October 24, 2013, 1:51 PM
#static{height:38px;} #static td{vertical-align:top !important;} #static td td{vertical-align:middle !important;} #static .fb-like iframe{width:450px !important;} #static:after{content:".";display:block;height:0;clear:both;visibility:hidden;}

Print

diddy25f-2-web.jpg

revolttv via YouTube
In 'Confessions' Diddy opens up about his father, Melvin Combs, who was shot and killed when the rapper was only 3-years-old.

Sean (Diddy) Combs has been around the world and gained lots of success, but when he reflects on his childhood there's a huge loss - - his father.

"My father was a drug dealer so I learned early in life that there's only two ways out of that," he said in the video segment "Confessions."

The piece aligns with the launch of Diddy's latest venture, Revolt TV.

"I've never spoken openly about my father … but launching @Revolttv moved me to share and let ppl kno the truth," he tweeted Wednesday along with the video, which was taped in his New York apartment at 5:47 a.m.

By using the platform to discuss one of his most personal childhood experiences, the media mogul revealed the truth behind his father, Melvin Combs' passing.

"My father was killed when I was 3 yrs old," he wrote.

diddy25f-3-web.jpg

revolttv via YouTube
'My father's name was Melvin Combs and I'm Melvin's son, Sean Combs,' he said in the video.

Although the 43-year-old entrepreneur's dad was shot and killed at 33, eliminating the chance for them to have a relationship, Diddy expressed how he still had an impact on his life.

"They say you can't miss something you never had, but that's only a little ways right. There's definitely been times as I've gotten older that I've missed my father - - his presence - - not being here," he said.

RELATED: DIDDY'S NEW CHANNEL, REVOLT, AIMS TO BE A MUSIC HUB

His emotional admission brings Combs' larger-than-life persona more in line with the everyday man who could relate to the absence of a father figure.

"Not having someone to ask manly advice," he continued. "The things that you would ask your father. Also things that you would celebrate with him that would make him proud."

While his father chose street life, the Bad Boy Records CEO took those lessons and marched down a very different path.

diddy25f-1-web.jpg

revolttv via YouTube
Diddy took the death of his father as a motivation to stay away from the streets and focus on his career goals.

"Sometimes you can't just answer why things happen but I definitely think the route I went on - - staying out the streets and hitting my books and trying to be somebody - - I think he played a role in that," he added.

The father of five has been extremely successful in music, film, fashion, and even with his Ciroc liquor brand. With a reported net worth of $580 million, Diddy ranked first on the Top 50 Richest Rappers on CelebrityNetWorth.com with Jay Z coming in second.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...r-murder-time-article-1.1495432#ixzz2nTcez5sH

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
the east v west beef was a sad yet magical moment in hip hop. diddy and suge were pawns being played but under their tutelage pac & biggie produced timeless music that some may argue has never been better by their respective coasts. Diddy played it to perfection coz he's still here, still eating, still creating work for b?ack folks. Suge didnt stick to the brief and ended up in jailhouse and b?ack balled. Diddy's not 2 be phucked wit on any leVel within the b?ack community. check it: when fiddy stormed the industry he neva stepped 2 Diddy. I repeat: Diddy's aint nuthin 2 b phucked wit lol

Your talking shyt bruh.
Go listen to the Original Lifes on the Line the non-commercial version he disses Puff for not stepping to Suge...this was like 99

Furthermore he even pulled a Mac on Diddy lool, 50 used to ghostwrite for Diddy not too long after he got shot and Shyne and some other nicca was fighting and 50 was paranoid as expected. Diddy come in and 50 pulls it out...he never called 50 back again Lmaoo. He knew what 50 bout.

Hes dissed Puff consistently many of times, he seriously looks at him as a Sucker.