Is Receiving Male Attention For Women Really That Serious?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm listening to a radio show on blogtalkradio and one of the hosts said there was a time she became celibate and all the emails, phone calls, text messages and attention from men stopped.

Her and her co-host described not getting attention from men as a famine. :skip: She said the first 14 days of this was "creepy, freaky, almost like you went through withdrawal". Women aren't going on national television saying these things :jbhmm:

If I don't have no one bowing up my phone it's :yeshrug::manny:

Is it really that serious though? :comeon:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
what you mean by that?
Some women put attention from men/affection from men as a priority in life. Their lives revolve around men. These women can be dangerous because they can let other facets of their lives fall at the waist side because they just need a man around or a man giving them attention. Men will be their downfall and their accomplishment. They will put men before their kids. Bring random boyfriends around their kids. Feel depressed if men don't give them attention. It can also make them jealous of female friends/family, who get attention from men or have men, if these women are single. They can be catty toward other women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Some women put attention from men/affection from men as a priority in life. Their lives revolve around men. These women can be dangerous because they can let other facets of their lives fall at the waist side because they just need a man around or a man giving them attention. Men will be their downfall and their accomplishment. They will put men before their kids. Bring random boyfriends around men. Feel depressed if men don't give them attention. It can also make them jealous of female friends/family, who get attention from men or have men, if these women are single. They can be catty toward other women.
Why do you think this is a reality? I've seen it with women that don't really have hobbies and nothing to do outside of work or school. Some poster even mentioned strippers coming to his barbershop for male attention because they had nothing better to do.