jpk15RW.jpg

jV4EjW5.jpg
7YIaTJz.jpg

:myman:
vRhrOLJ.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course a girl group is going to mention dc b/c dc was the last mainstream girl group to make it far. Girl groups were out of style by the time they made their last album and lables weren't pushing groups anymore.

Yes, Destiny's child was really popular, made their mark, broke records ect, but that doesn't make any of their music timeless. Rihanna does that as well, but you claim her music isn't timeless. That means all of Rihanna's number one singles are timeless, especially the ones from her edm era (I disagree, but this is true going by your definition of timeless, which is incorrect) Just because something was popular, doesn't make it timeless.

It's clear that you do not understand what timeless music is. Timeless period especially if you are saying "bootylicious" is a popular saying. I'd like to see you try to compliment a woman with that. I bet she wouldn't give you her number. That is a phrase that will only ever be okay to say if you're in the early 2000s meaning that just like their music and clothes from that time period, it is not timeless.

The only timeless song people can accurately say beyonce has is Crazy in love.

They mention DC because they grew up with them. These bytches don't know nothing about en vogue xscape changing faces etc. destiny child music has been around longer than rihanna. bytches might say their music is more timeless than Rihanna because Rihanna's biggest songs are only 2-9 years old. DC songs date back almost 2 decades. Bootyilious a popular saying is used in popular culture. It's in the dictionary. Girl groups still sing the songs and will continue to. Say my name will still be sampled and covered. Timeless bih.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
That ain't her you dumb fukkboy. Don't call her dumb when you're the one that's wrong. There was a thread on that picture in 2014 on LSA and the actual chick, a Rihanna fanatic's picture was posted. Dumb negro
ill shyt on your face

Giselle

Daps
They mention DC because they grew up with them. These bytches don't know nothing about en vogue xscape changing faces etc. destiny child music has been around longer than rihanna. bytches might say their music is more timeless than Rihanna because Rihanna's biggest songs are only 2-9 years old. DC songs date back almost 2 decades. Bootyilious a popular saying is used in popular culture. It's in the dictionary. Girl groups still sing the songs and will continue to. Say my name will still be sampled and covered. Timeless bih.

That is the thing about pop culture and pop music, it is what's popular at the time. Most things that are popular at the time will not be timeless. It's trendy, a fad. Those things aren't timeless.

I'm done though since it's clear that you don't know what timeless is, you're confusing it with popular.

Goodnight :queen: