Is San Francisco objectively the most racist big city in America?

Is SF the most racist big city in America?

• Total voters

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
How many blacks in HP or Fillmore have degrees. How many Mexicans or Salvadorans in the mission have degrees and for those without, what's there avg income. Your using cac tactics to prove a point breh, distorting statistics to fit a narrative. This socioeconomic issue comes down to education and being able to get a high paying job that'll afford you the right to work and live in SF. I've travelled and experienced too much to hear someone trash SF or any bay city as closet prejudice when compared to others. We live in the worlds epicenter of technological innovation in the bay, the Rome of the Imperial Era. So unless your 'keeping up with the joneses', you'll get left financially behind.
In terms of racist views, child please. For one, no one with money wants to be around the poor, that's socio-economics 101. 2, until I see another place where cacs ride so hard for social issues, within the African American community; I don't want to hear shyt negative about SF in this light. You have nikkas playing keyboard Malcolm X while not doing shyt outside socially and not making any difference in our communities. I can take you to a lot of other cities where they'll make San Francisco look like Harlem when compared to like Lexington, Kentucky or Boston. Before you post statistics, Be sure to make sure your not tilting the pot on favorbolity.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I'm from the city.

In San Francisco a substitute teacher called me a n#gger in 4th grade for no reason, the whole class went silent an they had that shocked look on their faces.:yeshrug:

:dahell: What year as this?

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:yeshrug: already knew this. those hipsters bring hate when they migrate to the bay

Alameny also called the black hole for other reasons.

dont forget about army street & Lakeview :francis: gentrification is a bytch

• Gang injunctions were heavily used in SF to criminalize black men congregating on the sidewalk in large groups... No, really. The worst part was that if the gang task force snapped a photo of a "known gang member" hanging with a group of people with no criminal record, they would literally track down the names of the other people and put them on the gang injunction purely by association. nikkas would literally be arrested for violating a gang injunction they had no idea they were on in the first place :martin: And by "violate", I mean hanging outside of your project building with the folks/family members you grew up with :gucci: These injunctions have been strategically used as a "hard" gentrification tactic. nikkas can't be outside in our own neighborhoods now even for a pickup basketball game so white people feel comfortable putting up coffee shops and other yuppie businesses a couple blocks away from the jects. You see their clientele walking their toy dogs all in front of the jects now in the daytime. Seriously. This really hit black San Francisco hard because half the population is heavily concentrated in the jects... these neighborhoods are literally ghosttowns during the daytime. It's incredibly sad.
Wasnt limited to only gang injunctions either. they do that regardless and add you to some bullshyt database :wow:

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
How many blacks in HP or Fillmore have degrees. How many Mexicans or Salvadorans in the mission have degrees and for those without, what's there avg income. Your using cac tactics to prove a point breh, distorting statistics to fit a narrative.

Did you even read the OP :beli: one of the points is about the lack of affirmative action in California and specifically about the black undergrad student population not matching our representation in the state of California.

This socioeconomic issue comes down to education and being able to get a high paying job that'll afford you the right to work and live in SF. I've travelled and experienced too much to hear someone trash SF or any bay city as closet prejudice when compared to others. We live in the worlds epicenter of technological innovation in the bay, the Rome of the Imperial Era. So unless your 'keeping up with the joneses', you'll get left financially behind.
In terms of racist views, child please. For one, no one with money wants to be around the poor, that's socio-economics 101. 2, until I see another place where cacs ride so hard for social issues, within the African American community; I don't want to hear shyt negative about SF in this light. You have nikkas playing keyboard Malcolm X while not doing shyt outside socially and not making any difference in our communities. I can take you to a lot of other cities where they'll make San Francisco look like Harlem when compared to like Lexington, Kentucky or Boston. Before you post statistics, Be sure to make sure your not tilting the pot on favorbolity.

Access to education in San Francisco is actually a bigger topic than that, the lottery system in the SF school district is another layer of fukkery.

That whole section you wrote about woke whites in SF is :stopitslime: status for real for more reasons than I care to go into.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
liberalism is where the smart racists go. Be racist and have the race you're being racist against cheer you on for destroying them. Austin is the 'liberal capital' of Texas and yet blacks are fleeing. At least with most conservatives, you know they don't particularly care for you, so you can stay away from them.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Did you even read the OP :beli: one of the points is about the lack of affirmative action in California and specifically about the black undergrad student population not matching our representation in the state of California.

Access to education in San Francisco is actually a bigger topic than that, the lottery system in the SF school district is another layer of fukkery.

That whole section you wrote about woke whites in SF is :stopitslime: status for real for more reasons than I care to go into.

For real, just to get into MLK middle school it was lottery system, but it was still mostly blacks back then now A SCHOOL NAMED AFTER MARTIN LUTHER KING IS 90% ASIAN.