Reppin
Mission Hill
838617.gif

tumblr_me2ohb5GrT1rqpp5l.gif

Picture225-vi.jpg
back1-vi.jpg
front2-vi.jpg

All of which I have posted before...

Notice how I don't need no trick/special angles. I have no reason to be jealous of anyone. I have a better looking women than the one in the OP trying to fukk me at the moment so no I'm not impressed by this chick. It's not about jealousy it's about having better options than you. And on that note...

fukk off my screen bytch...
p0HPT48.gif

oh wow a black woman with a long body but a big booty we ain't never seen that before :heh:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
838617.gif

tumblr_me2ohb5GrT1rqpp5l.gif

Picture225-vi.jpg
back1-vi.jpg
front2-vi.jpg

All of which I have posted before...

Notice how I don't need no trick/special angles. I have no reason to be jealous of anyone. I have a better looking women than the one in the OP trying to fukk me at the moment so no I'm not impressed by this chick. It's not about jealousy it's about having better options than you. And on that note...

fukk off my screen bytch...
p0HPT48.gif

We need some more pics stripper

Daps

:dwillhuh:

Please shed more light... just curious.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
yes, bitter women are often not impressed by attractive women, a woman who is not a bitter bytch gives women her props when she really deserves it

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rapid swipe right on Tinder and delete the ugly jawns. Some can escape the unmatched cuz sometimes I might be feeling em, but if she escaped the initial unmatch and messaged me first with something corny I'd unmatch. Most likely she'd just be un messaged way at the bottom of my tinder matches. Irl would not approach this heavily made up woman with lots of weave and make up and average looks

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Please shed more light... just curious.

video-model-Bernice-Burgos.jpg

There is a girl I work with who looks simliar to this girl. That is not her but the closest I could find to her body type and face except my girl is a bit prettier in the face IMO. Anyway she has been semi-flirting with me for months. Strippers tend to be a bit "friendly" anyway so I didn't think anything of it. But she just keeps getting bolder and bolder. I am not gay nor did I think she was but the stuff she is doing is telling me that she might want to ride this ride. I like touching on women but I have never actually wanted to have sex with one. She is a lot of woman and I just don't know what to do with all that. I wish I had a penis so I could fukk the shyt out of her but alas I don't. I was thinking of making a thread about it and going into detail but IDK some people on this forum take the fun out of everything.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
video-model-Bernice-Burgos.jpg

There is a girl I work with who looks simliar to this girl. That is not her but the closest I could find to her body type and face except my girl is a bit prettier in the face IMO. Anyway she has been semi-flirting with me for months. Strippers tend to be a bit "friendly" anyway so I didn't think anything of it. But she just keeps getting bolder and bolder. I am not gay nor did I think she was but the stuff she is doing is telling me that she might want to ride this ride. I like touching on women but I have never actually wanted to have sex with one. She is a lot of woman and I just don't know what to do with all that. I wish I had a penis so I could fukk the shyt out of her but alas I don't. I was thinking of making a thread about it and going into detail but IDK some people on this forum take the fun out of everything.
:laff: