IS SNOOP DOGG the most ICONIC RAPPER EVER??

Is SNOOP MOST ICONIC RAPPER?

• F ' shizzle

• Respectfully Disagree

• HELL NAH

Results are only viewable after voting.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
But ice xube and ice t have
Forget the year, but Snoop was featured in an Oscar winning Hollywood film, and the top selling adult film in the same year.

Training Day and Diary of a Pimp

Snoop has touched nearly all sections of the entertainment world

==================================
I actually have LL Cool J in the number 2 slot

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
definitely top 2-3. snoop was how you scared people about rap in the 90's then grew into one of the most charismatic, well-known multifaceted characters in the 00's. breh is a huge celebrity across countries, races and age ranges. him, pac, and eminem are probably the most recognized "celebrity" rappers

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes.

It's

Snoop
Pac
Em
Kanye
Jayz
Ice cube

Edit: and Biggie

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah

I think he’s one of the only few old rap heads that doesn’t shyt on these young rap artist like many in the business do.

and nikkas from east, south and Midwest fukks with
Oh yea... the next hot rapper in 5 years who is halfway credible with the pen ..snoop will find a way to make a hit with him :pachaha:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
I don't know..Pac got murals worldwide but I think he's just iconic to HIP HOP heads...

Pac crossover and mos def laid the blueprint for Snoop but not on a level like Snoop for obvious reason..his untimely death.
I went to the 2pac before I wake museum it was sooo packed it was people from all over the world hell Madonna was there. Pac is worldwide. I went to a few snoop concerts lately. He doesn’t get the loudest on his sets. I went to a concert in nyc dmx got the biggest ovation, and here in Cali I went to see him e-40 ice cube and too short. The crowd was more hyped for cube. Snoop as been putting out lots of albums and they never really took off. He is one of hip hop’s legends but truthfully nas been around and his albums get better. Snoop hasn’t gotten better his albums are ok. He to me has one classic and that’s doggystyle other then that, it’s debatable.