Is Sony the unluckiest company of the 2010s so far?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Drive back to 2011, Sony is dead in the middle of turning around the PS3 while trying to innovate with an all digital portable (PSP go) and THEN, while trying to defend piracy as much as possible rubs off the wrong group of hackers (supposedly Anonymous), which led to PSN being offline and slowed down extensively for close to a year

So then we go through mid-late 2012 to E3 2013, Sony comes through to save the PS3 and put PS4 hype unto a huge scale. They play as close to the vest as possible to counteract the Microsoft fiasco and appeal to the gamers. Unfortunately, this titanic lead didn't translate to games and now Sony is in sort of a dead period and just got outsold by the Xbox One for the first time in a LONG while.

We can't forget the PS Vita though, the highest tech portable game period, able to play PS4 games with nearly no lag. But it hasn't sold or done shyt outside of Japan. Sony hasn't made a real profit on the PSV in God knows how long, and if it wasn't for the Wii U, it might be the biggest flop in gaming this decade

Then we move on to the other industries... Sony never was TOO strong outside of games, music, TV, photography, and sometimes movies. But then a ton of commercial flops in everything else, because Sony just couldnt keep to themselves... so after laying off millions of people and shutting down several locations, they kill off most of the dead weight and really focus on the core. But then comes the movies, the movies, they make money, but critically panned after critically panned leads to their final blockbuster of the year, THE INTERVIEW!

Sony's going to change it around right? Wrong! Apparently the pansy Kim Jung un couldn't take being satirically portrayed and got his e-thugs after the multimedia Giant and leaked enough scripts, PowerPoint's, and movies to actually make this year another L

I feel bad for the nikkas, fukk Amy Pascal tho

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Sony fan boys have been quiet as fukk...
Can't wait til the rest of that info is leaked.
It's gonna be mass harakiri at the Sony base.
Imagine the poor stockholders...
We're gonna be able to buy stock with Coli cash.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
smh @ "unlucky". How about those old cacs are racist as fukk ?

Like I said before in the ps4 thread, I didn't see Sony give one to not 1 black gamer to try out. Meanwhile Xbox/MSft flying Chris Smoove all over the country.

@Fatboi1 @Rekkapryde get your shoes on boy. The tap dance comp bout to start.

Well, I m not buying that PS4 now at all

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Like I said before in the ps4 thread, I didn't see Sony give one to not 1 black gamer to try out. Meanwhile Xbox/MSft flying Chris Smoove all over the country.

Newflash nincompoop, racists cacs exist at EVERY company esp higher up positions like these cacs and their emails. These are Sony Hollywood idiots. Nothing to do with the PS Division which I stan. As long as my Sony stock stays on the up and up, I couldn't give more of a shyt.

and lol @ Sony being racist for not giving a larrybox to a nikka try out. Your house must be empty as fukk with that logic.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:snoop: