Is Swerve the most improved WWE/NXT to AEW wrestler?

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Breh destroyed Hangman on the mic and is getting face pops despite acting like a super villain. He has now now shown a high level moveset and improved promo skills. Tiny beating the
:mjpls: Allegations
Meanwhile Triple H left him on read

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I wouldn't say improved, he always had it he just wasn't utilized enough in a way that really showcased it. Despite his criticisms about Triple H I do believe Triple H eventually came around to him and would have done right by him with the NA Championship reign but Swerve got caught in the crosshairs of the NXT B&G to NXT 2.0 transition then Triple H got sick which is why that reign was underwhelming. What really did him in was the premature main roster call up for Hit Row since that eventually lead to their release.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I wouldn't say improved, he always had it he just wasn't utilized enough in a way that really showcased it. Despite his criticisms about Triple H I do believe Triple H eventually came around to him and would have done right by him with the NA Championship reign but Swerve got caught in the crosshairs of the NXT B&G to NXT 2.0 transition then Triple H got sick which is why that reign was underwhelming. What really did him in was the premature main roster call up for Hit Row since that eventually lead to their release.
Remember Vince was also running creative at the time of his and the rest of Hit Row's release.

Triple H used him and Hit Row great in NXT I thought. Vince failed them, and then w/o Swerve on the return Hit Row just wasn't the same. Swerve was the piece that kept them from looking like a joke faction which is what they became.