Is Talib Kweli & Hi-Tek "The Blast" definition of a perfect rap song?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Outside Blackstar...I'm not really big on Talib Kweli like that but this joint is just perfect brehs...

Talib verses (Even the video version) & Hi-Tek jumping on it & killing it...

Then the beat mixed in with the females vocals just makes it head nodding...

shyt is just represents soul, uplifting & struggle all & the same time...

Should be mentioned more when it comes to the greatest rap songs...

Keep on dancin'
Ya gotta keep on dancin', yeah-yeahhhhhhh

:mjcry::wow:

Yeah, this one of my fave joints ever.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Mos Def and Hi-Tek are solely responsible for fooling everyone into believing Talib Kweli was a nice artist.
i would have agreed with that but dude dropped "Quality" which was a solid album and got Kanye right on his come up to produce some of his best songs. Kweli knew how to stay in his lane early on.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Even tho Kweli is a clown, Train of Thought was a classic album
Absolutely. Been listening to it since HS and it hits even harder as you get older and get more life experience. Songs like Memories Live, Love Language, Good Mourning & Four Women :mjcry:

as lame as Kweli can be on social media, I'll always rock with him for this album, both Black Star albums and Get By (along with the remix)

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Talib kweli and the term perfect song are not two things i generally think of at the same time, no

Daps
Mos Def and Hi-Tek are solely responsible for fooling everyone into believing Talib Kweli was a nice artist.
Nah, Talib was a decent rapper off the lyricist lounge era/rawkus era. I stopped listening to him after the first reflection eternal album.