Is the Air Jordan 6 shoe the greatest shoe in the history of shoes

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Brought me a pair of Air Jordan 6's off of Amazon back in February. I swear almost everyday people come up to me and complement me on my shoes. People from kids to adults to even old people are always telling me they like my shoes. Never in my life have I had so many people telling me how good my shoes look and I have owned shoes such as AirForces, Air Maxes, Classic Adidas. Nike Cortez, and various other shoe brands and styles. But the Air Jordan 6 has to be the most popular shoe I have ever worn. And it's funny how so many people even kids know what era of Jordan they are. I know some of you are going to hate and say Jordan's are wack and overrated but what I'm saying is the truth and some of you can't handle the truth.:francis: Some of you would probably lie to yourself and say Van's are better then Jordan's :hhh: and to that I would have to :mjlol:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Brought me a pair of Air Jordan 6's off of Amazon back in February. I swear almost everyday people come up to me and complement me on my shoes. People from kids to adults to even old people are always telling me they like my shoes. Never in my life have I had so many people telling me how good my shoes look and I have owned shoes such as AirForces, Air Maxes, Classic Adidas. Nike Cortez, and various other shoe brands and styles. But the Air Jordan 6 has to be the most popular shoe I have ever worn. And it's funny how so many people even kids know what era of Jordan they are. I know some of you are going to hate and say Jordan's are wack and overrated but what I'm saying is the truth and some of you can't handle the truth.:francis: Some of you would probably lie to yourself and say Van's are better then Jordan's :hhh: and to that I would have to :mjlol:
:stopitslime: so you not going post a picture of the shoes

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:stopitslime: so you not going post a picture of the shoes
011920_1.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I like 1's, 4's, and 12's. I'm fairly swagless though.