Is The Coli (still) a Black website?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Between

• The Trump voters (even self-proclaimed Black ones)
  • The agents influencing voting (white people acting like they are Black saying “Voting doesn’t matter brehs”)
  • The mods who let seriously racist posts stay untouched but will give a low quality posting or warning about tiny shyt treating this like their personal beef playground (don’t remove this thread, you know who you are)
  • The obsession with celebrity gossip (Shade room bullshyt, Beyoncé posts)
  • And 100 other un-Black un-Hip-Hop things
is... The Coli which came out from SOHH (Support Online Hip-Hop) still a Black Hip-Hop website?

Perfect example:

yesterday the #1 trending post was about some chick and her t*ts, later in the day an innocent Black man was shot in the back 7 times, today: the thread about the chick is STILL the #1trend.

Wait.

Some chick is more important than a Black man’s life on The Coli?

:mjtf:

Oh and another thing: there’s this loser who follows me from thread to thread for a year now because I once sonned him who’ll say I’m from Sweden, he has collected 0 passport stamps in his existence and has 0 idea how many Black people live in different countries around the world. How are you “Hip-Hop” and your literal only comeback is “Sweden? You’re white!” lmao you stupid AF boy

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Go to that nas thread for his album it’s still a hip hop site. U just gotta find the right niche
I feel you

That’s 1 thread though

Hip-Hop used to be the CNN of the streets and the voice of Black people

That can’t live in the same room with Trump voters, agents and gossip queens...

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you regarding a lot of things, we also have cac mods:troll:. There are other ethnic groups on here that has been long eatablished, some revealed and a majority hidden and pretending to be black. My issue is when the non black’s try and talk on black issues or tell us how to feel about certain things.

Although the forum has been divided for different topics, music, film, games, politics etc...

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Latinos & Asians Imo don't count since they're mostly neutral & blend in on the other subforums.

Its the self hating blacks & in disguise cacs who front like theyre black thats the problem on this board.