Is The Koran Hard To Read? (Where Should I Start Off Reading It?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Alright, five months ago I bought a Koran, Buddhism, and Judaism For Dummies guide. Anyway, is the Koran hard to read without a guider :patrice: Because even though I'm not religious I'm curious about Islam. So, where should I start off reading the Koran?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah
[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Kano

All Star
Daps
It is very easy to google and nit pick certain versus without context. You have to keep in mind that during this time when the Quran was revealed that MANY wars were going on. Proclaiming that tire Muslim was an automatic death sentence to many back in those times due to the fact that many people practices polytheism and the religion of thief forefathers.

Plus Arabic is too intricate and far too in depth to really translate in English. I can recommend you some translations that are "great" but if I were you I would start reading with an imam or a local scholar who can give you context with the Surah (chapters). Good luck brother and whatever you find, I hope it brings you peace

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It is very easy to google and nit pick certain versus without context. You have to keep in mind that during this time when the Quran was revealed that MANY wars were going on. Proclaiming that tire Muslim was an automatic death sentence to many back in those times due to the fact that many people practices polytheism and the religion of thief forefathers.

Plus Arabic is too intricate and far too in depth to really translate in English. I can recommend you some translations that are "great" but if I were you I would start reading with an imam or a local scholar who can give you context with the Surah (chapters). Good luck brother and whatever you find, I hope it brings you peace
I have an English Koran version, so all of that is translated.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Alright, five months ago I bought a Koran, Buddhism, and Judaism For Dummies guide. Anyway, is the Koran hard to read without a guider :patrice: Because even though I'm not religious I'm curious about Islam. So, where should I start off reading the Koran?

Some people start from the back, some start from the front. I gave a Quran to a co worker and he just opened it from the middle and started it. Do whatever feels right, but I would suggest reading a good portion, or all of it before coming to a conclusion. Also to get a better understanding of Islam you need to know how the Prophet Muhammad lived, The Sealed Nectar is considered a really good book about his life.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being that the entire world hasnt converted to islam, it would seem that these virtuous wars havent stopped, and never will :patrice:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah
[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

This little dik fat wigger and his burning hatred :laff:

He's voting for Trump. Probably calls Obama , HUSSEIN Obama. :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm generally amused. Never seen such an obsession. You have a religion you hate on your mind 24/7. Pitiful, then again you hate lots of groups. Typical white trash failure mad at everyone but himself.

Trump will save u tho
fukk you mean 24/7? shyt took me all of 20 seconds :russ:

you think i really take this shyt seriously? that im actually MAD at these idiots believing in this bullshyt? it only disturbs me when people use these gay little fairytales to justify violence. other than that, talking to the sky when you feel sad isnt hurting me :heh:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
fukk you mean 24/7? shyt took me all of 20 seconds :russ:

you think i really take this shyt seriously? that im actually MAD at these idiots believing in this bullshyt? it only disturbs me when people use these gay little fairytales to justify violence. other than that, talking to the sky when you feel sad isnt hurting me :heh:
Sure. You were in this thread within 10 minutes and often make first 5 posts about any thread about Islam. Yea u really care about violence , where's your disgust for all the violence caused by non Muslims. All the cartels, US, Europe wars and imperial violence. You are beyond obsessive and it's obvious. Your dumb if u think u can downplay it.

You post multiple times arguing passionately. You care deeply.

Probably think sharia law is around the corner.:hamster:
Trump will be the hero America need tho

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure. You were in this thread within 10 minutes and often make first 5 posts about any thread about Islam. Yea u really care about violence , where's your disgust for all the violence caused by non Muslims. All the cartels, US, Europe wars and imperial violence. You are beyond obsessive and it's obvious. Your dumb if u think u can downplay it.

You post multiple times arguing passionately. You care deeply.

Probably think sharia law is around the corner.:hamster:
Trump will be the hero America need tho
i say that shyt all the time, but it doesnt fit your gay little narrative about islamophobia :heh:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
i say that shyt all the time, but it doesnt fit your gay little narrative about islamophobia :heh:
Saying it and passionately and endlessly arguing against it ain't the same thing. Get a life, get out the basement get some sun on your pale skin.

Probably got a dozen right wing cac sharia law is coming websites favorited on your browser. :mjlol:

I dislike groups too except I don't spend large amounts of energy and thought on them. Seriously get a life dude.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying it and passionately and endlessly arguing against it ain't the same thing. Get a life, get out the basement get some sun on your pale skin.

Probably got a dozen right wing cac sharia law is coming websites favorited on your browser. :mjlol:

I dislike groups too except I don't spend large amounts of energy and thought on them. Seriously get a life dude.
why dont you stop watching what i post?

use the ignore function, fakkit :heh: