Is the NFL tryna give Drew Brees MVP cause he's white?

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Not too sound fake militiant :mjgrin:, but 've noticed a big push for Brees for MVP out of the blue, Brees is one of the GOATS but this was like a three man race 2 days ago

Let's look at his competition

Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs - having a historic season , also half black

Todd Gurley, Los Angeles Rams - best player on one the best offenses of all time, having a great year, BLACK

Khalil Mack, Chicago Bears - absolutely turned the trash ass Bears around and has been a monster defensively, also BLACKED

So you tell me coli :jbhmm:

fantabolous

smart usage of data plan
Daps
Reppin
The 313
Not too sound fake militant...
Let's look at his competition

Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs - having a historic season , also half black

Todd Gurley, Los Angeles Rams - best player on one the best offenses of all time, having a great year, BLACK

Khalil Mack, Chicago Bears - absolutely turned the trash ass Bears around and has been a monster defensively, also BLACKED

So you tell me coli :jbhmm:

Yes this sounds slightly fake militant, only because you made it about race and not just numbers. You ignore what Drew has been doing on the field this year, no way he's not in the conversation.

It definitely feels like the media is pushing to get it to him for some reason. I mean the way they talk you would think it was clear cut. Mahomes numbers are insane.

Drew's numbers are as good, arguably better... That might be the reason

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I been hearing the Brees for mvp hype for a while now. and it’s valid tbh

Drew has 1 turnover this whole season lol, pat had like 5 last night.

A Rb ain’t really gonna win mvp unless he goes full Peterson with 2k yards

But if pat is close to breaking the all time td record I don’t see how they don’t give it to him tbh.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:what:
You haven't watched a Chiefs game and listened to how they unbearably slurp Mahomes have you? He definitely doesn't get the brotha at QB treatment everything is positive when referring to him.
The only dude I have seen say Brees should get it over Mahomes is Deion.
So you in here fake militant dap fishing. You aint slick :bamafdup: