IS THE TV SHOW "RECTIFY" ANY GOOD BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It's a very slow burn, but it's really well made. I give it like an 8.5/10. You gotta be patient though. You gotta let it breathe. It's a nuanced show that moves very slowly, but it's great TV. If you have patience, you'll love it.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
If Faulkner and James Joyce could write a tv show this would be it. The basic premise is that the main character has been falsely imprisoned of murdering his gf and is released after like 20 years in prison. Then it deals with his interactions with everyone outside of prison, adjusting to life, how others are affected by his release, and the biggest part of it is did he really do it or was he innocent? His accounts of the events are contradictory, odd, vague, surreal.....weird. 10/10 for me but...............thats just me. Also all the actors are really fukking good.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is great. It's all about character development and good acting. It's very slow by most people's standards but it's my favorite show.
The guy that made it did a movie with billy bob Thornton that covered similar themes of redemption called crystal

Chaval

Pro
Daps
Show is not for everybody to be straight up but it's a very well done show and and some powerful acting but it's definetly a slow burn and almost next to 0 action on the show, and the show overall has very few episodes compared to other series so it should not take long to catch up