Is the Tyga and Kylie thing that big a deal ?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I mean come on, the bytch is gonna be 18 soon. She definitely doesn't look like 17 and any straight man would smash. nikkas hating on the King Of Gold Chains :umad:
He's been fooling with that girl since she was 16.

Its just a bad look.

Only cause she's famous do people overlook it.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Yes, she still a child why can't he get with someone around his age. I know there're some chicken heads out there thats down to fukk his corny ass. Why would you want a 17 year old anyway the fukk would you two have in common:what:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I'm saying. Just cause shorty is famous dudes shift their interpretation of the law.

Kinda how I feel. He'll be 26 when she's 18... which means he was 24 when she was 16 when they first started fukking. I'm not sure the average father would be comfortable letting his daughter date a 24 year old while she's 16... that's still a Sophomore in HS. You're basically giving a fully grown adult male permission to engage in Sex with your underdeveloped child. They're both famous so the perception is there but if these were 2 regular people on the street I doubt a lot of "letting it slide" would be going on...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
People hate Tyga and people hate the Kardashians and want them to take L's. That's the only reason why anyone gives a fukk. Random people care more about it than her parents do. I know they aren't shining beacons of morality but if her parents are okay with it, then let it happen i guess.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kinda how I feel. He'll be 26 when she's 18... which means he was 24 when she was 16 when they first started fukking. I'm not sure the average father would be comfortable letting his daughter date a 24 year old while she's 16... that's still a Sophomore in HS. You're basically giving a fully grown adult male permission to engage in Sex with your underdeveloped child. They're both famous so the perception is there but if these were 2 regular people on the street I doubt a lot of "letting it slide" would be going on...
I'm saying. Even if he ain't smash, I can't believe any serious person thinks a dude like him aint plotting on a young girl like that.

That shyt is just inexcusable.

A 24 year old is plotting on a 10th grader?

Just put that through your mind for a second.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Would it be a big deal if it was your daughter? Honest question not even trolling or looking for Daps... :whoa:
the difference is that a Kardashian 17 is much different than the average 17.
Those girls have been exposed to a lot...and live a much different life.

Normally I would say this situation is crazy...but not for someone who grew up in front of the camera like that.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
the difference is that a Kardashian 17 is much different than the average 17.
Those girls have been exposed to a lot...and live a much different life.

Normally I would say this situation is crazy...but not for someone who grew up in front of the camera like that.

Without assuming... are you saying "lifestyle" makes this ok?

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I'm 21 and I can't picture myself touching a 17 year old girl :wtf: it's such a wide gap in life experience, you gotta be really weird to think thats cool to be with someone whos not an adult when you are