Is there a flu shot thread? Anyone get their flu shot? FLU SHOT CHECK IN THREAD

Have you or will you get a flu shot this year?

• Total voters

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Let's go Coli brothers and sisters, let's get our shots, fukk it.

I just went to a Kaiser drive thru flu shot tent, took less than 5 minutes.:blessed:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
full

First fukking reply and someone already came thru with some anti vax shyt.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I never get flu shots.

*Knocks on wood*

Obviously you're occasionally going to have to take stuff, but the less chemicals you put in your body the better.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I never get flu shots.

*Knocks on wood*

Obviously you're occasionally going to have to take stuff, but the less chemicals you put in your body the better.

It's been years since I got one. Spoke to my father yesterday who told me he got his, so I went ahead and got mine today. I'm definitely a little late on getting mine, but hopefully I can still avoid catching the flu this season.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
It's been years since I got one. Spoke to my father yesterday who told me he got his, so I went ahead and got mine today. I'm definitely a little late on getting mine, but hopefully I can still avoid catching the flu this season.
I don't fool with it I don't even take medicine unless Im really sick and have to.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Got mine last week. Employer sent my boss a heads up that I hadn't reported getting one. I was planning on doing it, but was procrastinating. Thought to myself, gonna be interesting when the covid vaccine becomes available. We've seen how hard people resisted lockdown mandates. And the lunatic types are getting more paranoid by the minute. You know its bad when not even Fox news is satisfactory to them any longer.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Scary nikkas. The family members who always get flu shots get sick a lot. Just sayin, not anti vax