Is there an elegant way to make the "first move"?

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
Basically I was in a long ass relationship since I was a teenager
I smashed some cheap broads on the side here and there, but it was always clear that this will happen (and only this)
So no long talking etc

I'm in my mid 20s but I feel :flabbynsick: now because I'm going to "watch a movie" with a broad next week at her house and I'm completely out of touch about how making the first move works today.

Ya'll sit on the couch, the movie starts and then? You just start touching that hoe?

Put me on brehs :to:

And fukk off with that ":duck:" shyt
I'd have no problem saying that I'm just a virgin nerd that never got in contact with women
But that ain't the case here :ufdup:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
get a consent contract drawn up, have a notary on call, and tell her to meet you at the courthouse.

millennial-businesswoman-skeptical-facial-expression-260nw-1007757580.jpg

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh crack a few jokes, hold her hands, punch her lighty on the arm, give her hug - basically don’t be a weirdo and slowly get that physical touching up - she’ll be wet before you know it

when she’s in the kitchen getting some snacks, grab her from behind by the waist and go make me a sandwhich beautiful :shaq:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
There are ways but it’s usually easier when you KNOW or can tell a girl has it for you.

this is advice not even 24 hrs old, mind you. You can be cool and smooth if it’s already in the bag so to speak...

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
watch the movie and make conversation. It'll fall into place near the end if she's feeling you.