Is there any way to watch Black Panther online?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I don't want to watch it in theatres for the first couple weeks (don't want to be around a bunch of annoying ass people) so I was planning to watch it sometime in March but I thought that there may be a way to watch Black Panther online. Any ideas?

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I don't want to watch it in theatres for the first couple weeks (don't want to be around a bunch of annoying ass people) so I was planning to watch it sometime in March but I thought that there may be a way to watch Black Panther online. Any ideas?

You should be able to catch an early show during the week. Mon-thurs before 3pm. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I don't like packed movie theaters especially for hyped up movies like this.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
You should be able to catch an early show during the week. Mon-thurs before 3pm. I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I don't like packed movie theaters especially for hyped up movies like this.
Gonna see it on Tuesday, after I get a haircut. Not trying to be in no packed ass theater.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yea I'm going later this week at the earliest showing

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

tenor.gif