Is this a robbery to you? Tomasz Adamek vs Eddie Chambers

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
I want your opinion on this old fight because I see it as a case of homecooking Eddie did enough to earn the nod in my eyes but what are your thoughts?

fight below

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep...one of the worst of that year.

Only had Adamek winning 3 rds.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
This is one of those "Robbery by circumstance" fights due to the score(s) being completely outrageous. 119-109 Adamek? Only a sport as corrupt as this would simply allow nonsense like this to be allowed...

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I thought it was a straight up robbery. Even if you gave Adamek the benefit of the doubt based off activity, he still shouldn't have bagged more than 5 rounds tops.

He got out boxed by a nikka with one arm.

Chambers even had him falling for feints knowing he couldn't throw that punch. :mjlol:

Adamek around that time was like impossible to beat on the score cards. I thought he lost the fight Cunningham rematch and the Arreola fight could have been a draw.

Glazkow is pretty much the new Adamek right now. You gotta straight dominate them for every minute like Dawson and Vitali did in order to win a decision.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Glazkow is pretty much the new Adamek right now. You gotta straight dominate them for every minute like Dawson and Vitali did in order to win a decision.
yeah and i dont know why...glazkov stinks man..dude gets boxed up by malik and USS escapes with his zero..dude will prolly be handed that ibf title saturday night as long as he stays onhis feet

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
yeah and i dont know why...glazkov stinks man..dude gets boxed up by malik and USS escapes with his zero..dude will prolly be handed that ibf title saturday night as long as he stays onhis feet

Yeah Glazkov sucks. I thought he got that gift vs USS, the Scott fight was horrible though and nobody deserved to win that shyt so the draw was cool.

Hell, I thought Rossy got robbed too against him. He made him look bad that night.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Glazkov sucks. I thought he got that gift vs USS, the Scott fight was horrible though and nobody deserved to win that shyt so the draw was cool.

Hell, I thought Rossy got robbed too against him. He made him look bad that night.

i swear that glazkov-martin fight better not be struggle breh

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
eddie chambers had the talent but his physical conditioning i feel held him back..when he was on i always think he could have picked up a belt at HW (outside of beating Wlad)

his fight with Dimitrenko is an unheralded fight at HW...shyt was masterful and showed what he could have been if he came into the ring in shape

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
eddie chambers had the talent but his physical conditioning i feel held him back..when he was on i always think he could have picked up a belt at HW (outside of beating Wlad)

his fight with Dimitrenko is an unheralded fight at HW...shyt was masterful and showed what he could have been if he came into the ring in shape

He also had a good fight with Calvin Brock too.

The corner fukkery with Sweet Pea was :mjlol: