is this BIG U , triple OG crips who got beatdown

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
You give too much credibility to these guys

His just a hood nikka that has money. He has relationships with other nikkas that want to get into the entertainment industry

People like to attach his name like his a crime boss.

Nah, Big U is one of most well known 60's...and not cause he's been around forever, but because he actually put in work.

Keep thinking that he's just a hood dude with money........He'd made headlines long before y'all were even on the internet.

channelblond

Banned
Daps
Nah, Big U is one of most well known 60's...and not cause he's been around forever, but because he actually put in work.

Keep thinking that he's just a hood dude with money........He'd made headlines long before y'all were even on the internet.

I never questioned his street credibility, I just said his just another hood nikka.

Let me ask hypothetical question

If I was making six figures in the dope game, have a crew that will risk their life or kill for me, does a nikka like BIG U put fear in my heart.

I was just stating that some people like to equate these nikkas like there American Pablo Escobar, when he clearly is not.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Best believe there's a lot of OGs out here that get more respect than him

Dudes like Mike Concepcion and Barefoot Pookie still living

I was just watching the Above The Law video yesterday and Mike and Pookie both in the vid with NWA

2:20 mark thru the 2:42 mark

who was mike concepcion? I heard that name before
what gang (if any) were above the law in?
is Kurupt's brother keita roc still alive? wasn't suge scared of him and had nightmares about him?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I never questioned his street credibility, I just said his just another hood nikka.

Let me ask hypothetical question

If I was making six figures in the dope game, have a crew that will risk their life or kill for me, does a nikka like BIG U put fear in my heart.

The answer to the question is no.

I was just stating that some people like to equate these nikkas like there American Pablo Escobar, when he clearly is not.

:heh:

there are plenty of hood dudes with money... but it aint a bunch of Big U's running around.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U know crips don't attack cacs

They only kill other black folks

Fredb

Kevin Boyce, 29, an alleged member of the Crips gang in , found Shayne York's badge while searching the deputy's wallet during a 1997 robbery at De'Cut hair salon.

According to testimony, Boyce kicked the deputy in the side, called him a "white pig," then shot him in the back of the head. York's fiancee, fellow Deputy Jennifer Parish, was lying beside him at the time.

:sas2: Six Owe

FindLaw's Supreme Court of California case and opinions.

Suddenly, Willis entered the shop wielding a semiautomatic handgun. Defendant followed closely behind, also carrying a handgun. When Willis yelled, “Get the fukk on the ground, whiteys,” the three victims complied

While searching York, defendant discovered his sheriff's badge and said, “Well, well, well. Look what we have here, a mother fukking pig.” Defendant demanded to know where York worked. York replied, “Wayside” and “East Facility.”7 Defendant, who previously had been incarcerated there, asked York if he “liked to treat ****** Crips like shyt in jail?” York responded, “No, sir.” Defendant retorted, “No, I know you like to treat us ****** Crips like shyt in jail.” York again responded, “No, sir.

One of the robbers said, “fukk the whitey,” and a shot was fired. York collapsed, bleeding profusely

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
who was mike concepcion? I heard that name before
what gang (if any) were above the law in?
He's Top Dawg from TDE's uncle

Mike's one of the OG's that been around since the Crips started

All them Westcoast rappers did the All In The Same Gang song for him out of respect. He put the whole project together

Mike saved Mc Serch's life when Hammer put a hit on him

Above The Law always talked about hustling... I never heard them reppin a gang... they could've been tho I'm just saying I never heard it

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Keitarock is not kurupts brother, and yeah he still alive
what was his role if any in death row?
was he kurupt's manager?

Big U really knocked out Kurupt and NIpsey Hussle before?

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
How old did game just turn?

All these man dem look old loool

So let's see if I'm following along correctly....

Big U socks the piss outta dude in the red... so loudly, in fact, that audibly it's the first thing we hear on the tape even though the video is upside down :mjlol:

As a result, dudes' homies jump Big U and stomp him out.

Big U is then detained by the police, just as TI and Game are arriving with their entourages.

TI and Game and their entourages think that the police beat up Big U and are ready to revolt.

Big U tells them the police didn't do it, so the group now focuses its anger on the club security, demanding to know who the real culprits were....

Fkcery ensues thereafter, complete with Game's fake tough guy posturing... like seriously how you going to just casually try to walk into the club after all that? He's such a damn fraud...

How old is this? Didn't this happen some while back?

The video is almost 4 years old