Is This Dude NF Just A shytty Eminem Clone, Or Is He Actually Worth Listening To?

Bump Him/Dump Him?

• Bump It

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dump It

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
:patrice: I see a lot of people on here, in YouTube comments, Boxden (I'm assuming uncultured CAC swine) saying that this dude NF is the truth. So I just attempted to listen to his catalogue. He has a few generic "I grew up in the struggle, nobody likes me or roots for me" songs that sound cool and his lyrics are ok (mostly mediocre), but I can't get over how much this dude tries to make his voice sound like Shadys. Reminds me of that white Eminem clone that Suge put out in the early 2000's called Milkbone :pachaha:

Seems like with Eminem now being old, irrelevant, and trash, this is CAC's latest Great White Hype. You know they just HAVE to have representation in Black culture and music, so they're always hyping up the latest and greatest CAC to fill Eminem's shoes (G-Eazy before this) So. BLACK people here (the few of you remaining), tell me. Is this guy worth listening to? Does he have some shyt? Or would my time be better spent Q-Tipping my ears and trimming my nose hair?:beli:

Last edited:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Just another rappity rapping ass CAC that has no flow or style. All they can do is rap fast and rely completely on a technical delivery. All of them from these white boys to hopsin to Joyner all do the same shyt.

They're one trick ponies and if you listen closely, they're saying a bunch of nothing or the exact same shyt they said before

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked his intro song on madden
Really only song I’ve liked from breh

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
when he first started he sounded alot like him not so much now...nowhere near as lyrical

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Just another rappity rapping ass CAC that has no flow or style. All they can do is rap fast and rely completely on a technical delivery. All of them from these white boys to hopsin to Joyner all do the same shyt.

They're one trick ponies and if you listen closely, they're saying a bunch of nothing or the exact same shyt they said before
Damn. Perfect description.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
All these fast rapping dudes can get out of here.
Underrated post.

You can hide a lot of flaws behind fast rapping. Fast rapping is cool. There’s a time and place. But when you rap slower and more deliberate your strengths and weaknesses are each going to be more exposed.

And IMO it takes a lot of confidence to be a slow flow rapper like how Guru was.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is okay. A mix of teen angst and technical skills.

He will probably end up like Logic