Is this make up/aesthetic enhancer or self hate?

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps

If you got a massive nose that's disproportionately bigger than your other features, I really have no problem with any guy or girl getting something to help them.

However when I see African featured people (phenotypes) literally switch skin tone and get a nose that looks like a pencil, I gotta call out bs.

And the most delusional part is the comments section.

Edit 1: I think I'm the only guy I know that doesn't deal with women with make up.

How does a man be attracted to mud on someone's face). Brehs I'm not talking some chick you're smashing here. I've seen cats marry women who are CONSTANTLY in a form of deception

The Observer

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So that nose is literally painted on top of her actual nose?

Makeup is getting wild here….could be a man with a beard under all them layers and most of the coli wouldn’t even realise lol

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Make up is supposed to enhance what you’ve already got…not turn you into another person…

(Some)Women be spamming the make up hard!!

Use it to accentuate a feature, like your eyes, lips, or cheeks…the hell you using it like the costume dept on a movie set for?:dahell:

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
She looks better without makeup.
I don’t like makeup on females but if you use it, don’t do any clown shyt like this making your skin tone 3 times lighter
Apparently they need to do that in order to pull off the optical illusion of the straight nose. Coz a darker hue will just absorb everything.

Either way that whole look is crazy to me.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Make up is supposed to enhance what you’ve already got…not turn you into another person…

(Some)Women be spamming the make up hard!!

Use it to accentuate a feature, like your eyes, lips, or cheeks…the hell you using it like the costume dept on a movie set for?:dahell:
Bro in 2022 that's not some women, this is standard make up practice for all of e'm.

My sister inherited the size of my father's nose, I got the same nose and my daughter but its proportionate.

Whereas with my sister its massive, then she got pregnant and the HGH(Human Growth Hormone) made it grow even more.

If I was her I'd go under the knife.

As I said I have no problem with any black person fixing a disproportionately big feature(especially on the face) , but this shyt is straight up deception

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Not everyone is going to be happy with the way they look. In fact most people aren't. Ya'll sit around calling yourself ugly all the time. But when a BW doesn't like her appearance she hate herself. Maybe she just has a nose that isn't very attractive. Not everything is self hate, racism or a plot against men.

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
Not everyone is going to be happy with the way they look. In fact most people aren't. Ya'll sit around calling yourself ugly all the time. But when a BW doesn't like her appearance she hate herself. Maybe she just has a nose that isn't very attractive. Not everything is self hate, racism or a plot against men.
This is the typical response by a woman who thinks this is about her gender war with black men.

I don't mind her getting a nose job or doing some enhancement to make her worsr features hidden.

The issue is turning your Ghanaian features into something European/Asiatic.

She made her skin lighter, you didn't point that out coz it disproves your dishonest narrative.

If you got a big nose or forehead, get shut done that looks naturally black. Meaning afro extentions, FUE hair transplant or contour your nose in a way where it just looks like normal black person. Not a hug nosed black person.

We understand the nuances, black women like you pretnted we don't.

Girls who's hair don't grow super long should definatelt get 4C AFRO EXTENSIONS, coz it looks better. But yall don't want no damn black hair extentions now do you...

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand this stuff at all. I never want to remove my makeup and look like a different person.
Focusing on skincare to have the clearest, smoothest complexion possible is the best thing all of us can do

I'm somewhere in between :patrice:

How bout both of you Duke it out and the winner will be the opinion I choose.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
That dude is gonna be big time confused seeing her coming out the bathroom in the morning for the first time