Is this Nigerian man's physique naturally attainable?

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
His muscles don't look that big compared to his frame. A lot of the juicers look unnatural as fukk cuz there muslces are literally bulging out of there body. Your body can only get so big compared to your natural frame and this breh looks symmetrical.

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
Dude doesn't look crazy big, just real shredded but i don't know dude, you never know what people take behind closed doors.

Also, some people stretch the hell out of the definition of natural, "Oh, i just took some pills a few times bunch of years ago, i'm natural.":mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
skinny cats think everybody is on the juice....

yeah his body is naturally attainable....its not even freaky....

the cat is over there lifting on dirt floors in a slum....you think he has money to waste on tren and test? :mjgrin:

even with gear...it STILL takes a lot of dedication of diet and lifting....but especially diet to get good results....

you cant just take a shot and get yoked laying around ice cream and sitting on your azz:ld:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Lot of Naijas and even AAs are built like that. Generally in our genetics to have superior physical forms (doesn't mean it'll happen sadly :mjcry:).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lot of Naijas and even AAs are built like that. Generally in our genetics to have superior physical forms (doesn't mean it'll happen sadly :mjcry:).

lol why are people saying this as if the two and many other West Africans ethnic groups / Islanders don't share the exact same ancestors