Is tongue kissing some cac shyt?

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
Most nikkas I know don't be kissing hoes in they mouth and a lot of black woman I know don't really like that

I feel like kissing moufs is more intimate than sex so do you think that if a nikka start kissing them hoes in the mouth he will finally fall in love with them?

:ohhh:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Most nikkas I know don't be kissing hoes in they mouth and a lot of black woman I know don't really like that

I feel like kissing moufs is more intimate than sex so do you think that if a nikka start kissing them hoes in the mouth he will finally fall in love with them?

:dead::dead::dead:.......how old are you kid????....:russ:....

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thread title & OP is all over the place

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'd never kiss on actual hoes but if I'm with my woman, then yeah. I kinda think they're less likely to stray if you give them that type of action cause it's more intimate and women want that type of fantasy they read about in books.
The main thing is to make sure they don't have bleeding gums or cold sores before you proceed

yall some cavemen for real :picard:

who the fukk wouldn't tongue kiss beyonce?
Didn't people use to say her breath stink:scusthov: