Isaac Hayes Family Continues to Get Unreleased Masters Back

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
:ohhh::blessed::whoo:

People on here know how Isaac Hayes was a genius,right? He's part of the DNA of Hip hop, we know that right? :leostare:

Look at these photos of Masters coming home & being delivered to his rightful heir, his son. :merchant::merchant:

CfiSyKZWIAE5_Gl.jpg:large

Now of course there are going to be some youngsters who don't understand Isaac Hayes was much more important than just "Shaft" He was a musical revolutionary who became the de facto leader of Symphonic Soul. He became the leader by fate, he was the top tier songwriter at legendary Stax Records for Sam & Dave,Rufus,

This is important shyt you are witnessing in your time. You are seeing preservation of someone's entire body of work. Isaac was picking cotton as a child (pre civil rights, yea, he did that. ) dreaming of his musical vision & what he could offer. So when you look at these photos you are not just seeing the past, you are seeing the future and this is exactly what Prince, Ray Charles,Stevie Wonder & James Brown were all about. Ownership of your legacy so you can pass it to your children & the world.

I wanted to show this because most music journalists don't really write about Music History. You are witnessing music history on someone's twitter. I'm bringing this to your attention because Isaac has a huge vault of unreleased material. And you are seeing firsthand from son of Isaac the work that is being carried on to bring us this treasure trove of music that no one has heard outside a few engineers.

We can go through all the songs that Hayes wrote with David Porter & it is fukking amazing that they were able to create that much timeless shyt. But what's overlooked is, Hayes NEVER stopped composing and always always was serious about musicians/arrangement & craft of being an artist & using the recording studio as an INSTRUMENT in itself.

I hope we have people watching because this is a rare moment to see shyt like this be salvaged and someone's unheard history be prepared for those who love Isaac Hayes Movement.

CfyNh0mXIAYIrnC.jpg:large

What we are witnessing, Coli Fam? :gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron: :gladbron: So special....

We are lucky to be alive to witness this.

Witness a moment in time of restoration,resurrection & a important lesson that we learn what real WEALTH is.

We aren't talking about ten songs, we are talking about H-U-N-D-R-E-D-S

isaachayes3Another large batch of unreleased @_IsaacHayes Masters were returned this morning.
It's taken 2 and a half years to get back this stuff but it was well worth the wait.
#IsaacHayesUnvaulted EPISODE III.

Click to expand...​

And to think these are 4 track masters!?!?! fukk

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas: The fact this exists :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Here's the story:

Pass it on to your friends & family, this.IS.HISTORY

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So the family has full control of these songs? Good. I remember reading how Hayes lost control of his music early on and never made much money off it long term. Then the Scientology fukkery was eating away the money he did have, and the cult made him quit his lucrative South Park gig. smh...

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
untouched unreleased music ? god bless you for posting this.

Isaac was mastermind of recording, I cant imagine Isaac Hayes movement unreleased material- which as a band I would put up with James, sly, Curtis, Stevie's, EWF they were so amazing

What's been discouraging is how people wrote off Isaac for decades as a novelty. I love seeing a fukk you like this to show the world what the labels passed on. I want people to know & understand he was a revolutionary.

For new listeners to Isaac, here's how amazing he was: he could've said no to a solo career and never made a record under his name, never sung a note &still gotten in the music hall of fame. Just from his songwriting magic with David Porter and their work with Sam n Dave. THAT is no LIE. THERE is reason enough to stop a moment & understand the legacy of this institution of music.

Isaac HELPED build STAX records.

It's just amazing we live in this time. Isaac knew all the material needed to be preserved. it is going to be interesting to see what is released first.