Isiah Thomas on Bron: " Where did this man learn to play basketball"?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been said this
Lebron, KG, and Tmac, the only players to come straight out of high school and be straight super star level from the gate
Lebron been the man since day one, Jordan was pippen to James Worthy in College and he learned basketball from Dean Smith, bulls didn't win shyt until Phil Jackson came
Doug Collins was not getting it done
Lebron has had the worst coaches out of any all time great in history he's been the coach on all his teams, people criticism him for trying to get luke walton out lmao
ITS LUKE WALTON, imagine jordan being coached by luke walton, he would not respect him nor should he
What has mike brown done has a head coach without lebron, what has spoelstra done has a coach without lebron, what has lue done without lebron,nothing absolutely trash
If Lebron got drafted by the pistons and played with Larry Brown he would 10 rings and be undisputed GOAT
Lebron came is not fun to watch, he's not flashy, he don't got the explosive moves he had when he was young, but he does more as one player than other player ever, except for Bill Russell
Jordan was a better scorer thats it, its more to the game than scoring the basket, Jordan could average 40 and his team still wouldn't make the playoffs without all the pieces. Lebron was taking teams of scrubs to the finals, I mean the cavaliers teams he started with were horrible and he going against The Spurs one of the best teams in league history.

Karume

All Star
Daps
"learn to play basketball" and "never played for a legendary coach" are 2 different things... Kobe didn't learn to play basketball under Phil, he taught himself these skills growing up
Lakers stans seem to think their current young players can't teach themselves skills

Archangel

Banned
Daps
"learn to play basketball" and "never played for a legendary coach" are 2 different things... Kobe didn't learn to play basketball under Phil, he taught himself these skills growing up

That's debatable.

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
I agree with Isiah, which is why LeGOAT >> Jordan and Kobe.
Especially Kobe :lolbron:
I don't care how many Finals he lost dragging :flabbynsick: teams who would've been lottery status if Bron wasn't there.

Everybody who's legendary in Basketball had a legendary coach. Whether it be Shaq, Kobe, MJ, Rodman, and Pippen with Phil, Bill Russell with Red Auerbach, Magic with Pat Riley, or Duncan, Parker, Manu, and Robinson with Popovich. Lebron ain't have none of that and still got 3 Rings and 3 FMVPs :wow: Jordan's lucky Lebron never had a Phil Jackson otherwise he would've been eclipsed and I think he knows that.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron could have easily went and played for pop if he wanted to over the last damn near 2 decardes

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I agree with Isiah, which is why LeGOAT >> Jordan and Kobe.
Especially Kobe :lolbron:
I don't care how many Finals he lost dragging :flabbynsick: teams who would've been lottery status if Bron wasn't there.

Everybody who's legendary in Basketball had a legendary coach. Whether it be Shaq, Kobe, MJ, Rodman, and Pippen with Phil, Bill Russell with Red Auerbach, Magic with Pat Riley, or Duncan, Parker, Manu, and Robinson with Popovich. Lebron ain't have none of that and still got 3 Rings and 3 FMVPs :wow: Jordan's lucky Lebron never had a Phil Jackson otherwise he would've been eclipsed and I think he knows that.
Facts. LeBron absolutely deserves all the credit for what he has been able to accomplish in his career.

Mj, Kobe and Shaq HAVE to share credit with Phil.
Magic HAS to share credit with Riley.

Bron plays his way and has won playing his way on and off the court.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
4 straight finals appearances with Spoelstra. Imagine if he had Pop or Phil. It would be borderline unfair.
He wouldn’t be the Lebron that we know, stat-wise. Part of Lebron’s genius is his knowledge of Xs and Os, his real issue is not having his way and being told what to do, especially something that he thinks isn’t “right”. People claim that Lebron is selfless and unselfish, he is, but ONLY if he gets his way. When he doesn’t get his way he makes everyone around him uncomfortable and will leave them with the quickness. His reputation of being unselfish is subjective, so a legendary coach who demands respect and order, their way, will be detrimental to Lebron’s psyche and game.

Last edited:

Karume

All Star
Daps
He wouldn’t be the Lebron that we know, stat-wise. Part of Lebron’s genius is his knowledge of Xs and Os, his real issue is not having his way and being told what to do, especially something that he thinks isn’t “right”. People claim that Lebron is selfless and unselfish, he is, but ONLY if he gets his way. When he doesn’t get his way he makes everyone around him uncomfortable and will leave them with the quickness. His reputation of being unselfish is subjective, so a legendary coach who demands respect and order, their way, y’all plus be detrimental to Lebron’s psyche and game.
Interesting, so then isn't the view of him being selfish also subjective?