islamists kill 17 year old child over apostasy

cam>

All Star
Daps
Can you elaborate on that? :lupe: I'm interested.

The way historically Christianity has been used as a tool for European Imperialism and colonialism, Islam too has for Arab imperialism. Arabs want a return to their ottoman empire heyday, where they ruled much of the world. Arabs are jealous and resentful of White western global power and neocolonialism, it's the power they want for themselves. They've been laying siege, enslaving people (most relevant, AFRICANS) since the 7th century, perpetuating a system that relegates all non-Arab Muslims to second class Muslim status, and radicalizing the young, disenfranchised and impressionable to do their Imperialist bidding, in their respective regions around the world.

Every Islamist government in the world is an autocracy - if you're lucky you get a plutocracy. Why? Because the principle goal of Islamists is to keep power and domination of among Arab elites. Non-Arab Islamic leadership around the world defer to the wishes of the Saudi monarchy and clerics. These Islamists don't want dissent or democracy, because that threatens their power.

Arabized-Blacks in Africa, for example, choose to practice xenophobic inbreeding, and even deny their obvious Blackness. Why? Because under Islam Blacks are abds - slaves! Blacks are second class muslims.

I could go on.

Last edited:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
My brethren, do not be deceived lest ye suffer furthermore in thy ignorance. Cease thy voice and open thy ears to the counsel of thy brother.

There shall always be those whom claim peace with their words and yet their actions portrayeth that which is different. There be good Muslims and there be evil Muslims. There be good Christians and there be evil Christians. This is the way of the enemy, Satan. He seeks to cause division amongst Gods children so that he may confuse, divide and conquer.

But verily I say unto thee, there is only one true God and that is Christ Jesus. Do not be deceived by false gods and goddesses, brethren. I love ye all and pray for thous commitment unto Christ. God bless the young lad whom was slain and may his family find peace.

cam>

All Star
Daps
Islam is a religion that seems to be only viewed and judged in this country thru the eyes of it's worst practitioners. Nobody mentions the KKK and Nazi's when discussing Christianity nor the amount of crazies who committed violent acts in the name of Jesus. Yes, Isis is evil but who is responsible for more deaths. Isis or Reagan?

Islam, you fukking dimwit.

I'm very clear on the mechanisms of colonization.

I don't make excuses for Christianity's role in the subjugation and oppression of peoples. I'm very aware and disgusted by Christian lead violence.

But you are an absolute moron if you think Reagan (vile as he was), rivals Islam in the destruction of civil society.

It's estimated that 70% of the world's current conflicts involve Islamists.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Islam, you fukking dimwit.

I'm very clear on the mechanisms of colonization.

I don't make excuses for Christianity's role in the subjugation and oppression of peoples. I'm very aware and disgusted by Christian lead violence.

But you are an absolute moron if you think Reagan (vile as he was), rivals Islam in the destruction of civil society.

It's estimated that 70% of the world's current conflicts involve Islamists.

You stupid motherfukker, I don't mind debates But if you quote me READ THE MOTHERfukkA CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND. I compared ISIS to RONALD REAGAN reread my quote marinate on that shyt

cam>

All Star
Daps
You stupid motherfukker, I don't mind debates But if you quote me READ THE MOTHERfukkA CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND. I compared ISIS to RONALD REAGAN reread my quote marinate on that shyt

The death toll for the Syrian conflict is upwards of 300, 000, with 7 million people displaced. That's not even counting Isis funded missions in other parts of the world.

Reagan's policies helped cement poverty in America, but like i said, you'd have to be a moron to think he's directly responsible for more deaths than Isis.

cam>

All Star
Daps
What is apostasy?

when you formally denounce a religion, but Muslim regimes are so maniacal,sometimes even just questioning something a cleric said is considered apostasy, and is grounds for death.

For example, Muhammad was a pedophile by today's standards. But if you say what he did to Aisha at age 9 is wrong, you'd be considered an apostate.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
sick shyt......
:snoop:

wat6rr.jpg