Israel kills 120, injures 14,000 during protests at Gaza border

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
They clearly started it. They were obviously shooting rockets or something like that. Israel is an inclusive western style liberal democracy and the only democracy in the region. They would never shoot innocent protesters especially 15 of them in cold blood.

I can’t wait for the rocket attack video that exonerates these brave soldiers. It takes courage to shoot unarmed protesters.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
They clearly started it. They were obviously shooting rockets or something like that. Israel is an inclusive western style liberal democracy and the only democracy in the region. They would never shoot innocent protesters especially 15 of them in cold blood.

I can’t wait for the rocket attack video that exonerates these brave soldiers. It takes courage to shoot unarmed protesters.

:snoop: I almost didn't catch the sarcasm....

I was getting heated. Then I read the word inclusive and I realized you what you were doing.:obama:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Derailment

Illegal immigrants tryna rush their borders :ufdup: deserve to get :bustback:...y’all the same people that wanna see Mexicans shipped off forgetting that 9 U.S states was mexican land that was conquered :russ: would we give them states back if Mexican immigrants rush the borders? You nikkas just love to suck Arab dikk :mjlol: c00n ass nikkas mayne

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
The curtain is coming off.

No sane reason for anyone to defend Israel and it's occupation.
Are you protesting turkey’s blockade and occupation of north Cyprus that the UN Security Council has said is illegal? :jbhmm:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Illegal immigrants tryna rush their borders :ufdup: deserve to get :bustback:...y’all the same people that wanna see Mexicans shipped off forgetting that 9 U.S states was mexican land that was conquered :russ: would we give them states back if Mexican immigrants rush the borders? You nikkas just love to suck Arab dikk :mjlol: c00n ass nikkas mayne

You really are an idiot.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Turkey's transgressions and my lack of awareness or even care doesn't and can't take away my ability to critique Israel's transgressions. Especially given how Israel got that land in the first place and how they've treated the Gazans ever since the '67 War. Keeping the Gazans in an occupied territory, state of continued despair, and in an open air prison is going to have them react desperately and angrily. Trump being in office makes it worse.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Turkey's transgressions and my lack of awareness or even care doesn't and can't take away my ability to critique Israel's transgressions. Especially given how Israel got that land in the first place and how they've treated the Gazans ever since the '67 War. Keeping the Gazans in an occupied territory, state of continued despair, and in an open air prison is going to have them react desperately and angrily. Trump being in office makes it worse.
Turkey also got north Cyprus the same way :russ: but again you’ll ignore that to suck Arab dikk :camby: FOH c00n ass nikka