Israel passes law to strip residency of Jerusalem's Palestinians

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Habib, get back to making koftas and get off the coli :umad:

fukk off with your ducktales:camby:

No you don't. You want to have Palestine in place of Israel. I can see through your bogus arguments :umad:

:mjpls:

Here we go

Bad mouthing black people huh

Your people are famous for that.

Yes Arabs are on :mjpls: heavy.

Just open the news.

HYON Habib.

Ignored another post.

Ignored more questions.

Now youre trying to veer this topic into side distractions

No no no ma cherie, wont happen

1-Address the HRW report
2-Address the stupidity of playing the Hamas card
3-Source your argument that Hamas started a war with Israel post Gaza withdrawal
4-Prove youre an African. What country are you from?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
We don't need your charity, what are you insinuating ? :childplease:

Go help your Syrian brothers.

:heh:

faccot is shook

wont answer questions, wont debate points, wont respond to arguments, wont source his assertions

where are you from bytch, what do you do for a living?

Dont make me run that IP bruh

:ufdup:

Moich

Banned
Daps
:heh:

faccot is shook

wont answer questions, wont debate points, wont respond to arguments, wont source his assertions

where are you from bytch, what do you do for a living?

Dont make me run that IP bruh

:ufdup:

You might wanna slow down on the drake smiley usage, he is joo ya know :patrice:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Economic relationships don't signify peace or friendship in the ME, sometimes foes does business. Turkey and Saudi Arabia are both Sunnis and they will eventually patch it up. They have a tiff over Qatar. Current Turkish government is an Islamic Brotherhood aligned party that is ideologically opposed to the Jewish state don't forget. Yes they have Kurdish insurgency to deal with but Israel is firmly in their cross hairs. They are not arming Hamas but funding it, giving it a base from which to organize. Turkey also facilitated ISIS: gave them free passage, treated in their hospitals, and armed them in Syria. Turkey doesn't give a shyt about terrorist designations. They are a rogue state at this point just like North Korea and Iran.

Those who know the geography of the West Bank realize there is no way Israel would give up control of that strategic area. A Palestinian state is a dream for two reasons:

1. Palestinians are not politically ready to have a state of their own.

2. West Bank is too strategic to give away. It overlooks the whole of the coastal plain of Israel, from which Hamas and other terrorists could basically paralyze Israel. They are no dummies. Watch this clip to understand why

Personally I think the International community, the Arabs league and Israel should be bold and call for the resettlement of the Palestinians in Arab and Muslim lands, its a tiny land not fit for two peoples. But that won't happen because of religious issues and your'e left with no easy solutions. The demographic tsunami is overplayed to scare Israel to give away land which then that an Iranian proxy could take over and lob missiles at Israel.

:mjlol:

Then criticize Israel only when it shafts black people, not Arabs. I have an issue with their racism towards their black citizens and we have seen the abominable treatment of Jews of Ethiopian descent in Israel. Nobody makes threads about that, only when the Arab snowflakes are wronged do they run here and spout off. Why ?

Israelis don't consider themselves white ethnically even those from Europe, I think you are barking up the wrong tree general. I can see where the animus comes from though, if you believe they are whites then Arabs automatically become your friend. Your erroneous initial assumption is the problem. Jews are indigenous to the Middle East just like Arabs, they are a Semitic race not a white/European one.

1. Turkey's support for the Muslim Brotherhood is a major sticking point between them and Saudi Arabia. Just the other day Prince Bin Salaman called Tukrye belong a triange of evil with them Iran and Qatar. The Gulf monarchies all fear the muslim brotherhood with exception of Qatar. That beef is not going to end any time soon. Matter fact we will see an alliance of Turkey,Qatar and Iran against the GCC. So it will be a long while before thing patch up. There is too many ties between the Turkish and Israeli military to consider them a rogue state. Turkey is still a NATO member with a powerful military.

2. So the solution would be to grant Palestinians full rights as citizens of Israel then if your going to annex the West Bank. If not Israel becomes an apartheid state and will waste manpower and resources to police the Palestinian territories. Its that simple. If not then Israel will major internal issues in the future. Regardless if there is a demographic tsunami or not the issue is by annexing the West Bank you are going to have to police a large chunk of people. Nearly 3 million Palestinians. That is almost half of Israel's own population. What will happen to them? Either they will treated as second class citizens which mean riots, violence, armed insurrection in the future. Or integrate them into Israeli society.

3. I really could care less about Arabs because they are racist like I said before. However what Israel is doing towards the Palestinians are just straight wrong and will have to deal with the consequences of it. I live in Brooklyn, NY and Jews are just as racist as whites towards black people. And the Jews that run Israel are all Ashkenazi Jews from Europe. Most of them are Polish/Russia/German/Ukrainian descent. So they are white.

Moich

Banned
Daps
2. So the solution would be to grant Palestinians full rights as citizens of Israel then if your going to annex the West Bank. If not Israel becomes an apartheid state and will waste manpower and resources to police the Palestinian territories. Its that simple. If not then Israel will major internal issues in the future. Regardless if there is a demographic tsunami or not the issue is by annexing the West Bank you are going to have to police a large chunk of people. Nearly 3 million Palestinians. That is almost half of Israel's own population. What will happen to them? Either they will treated as second class citizens which mean riots, violence, armed insurrection in the future. Or integrate them into Israeli society.

They will eventually be folded into a single state from the Jordan valley to the Mediterranean. Israel should have incorporated that land long time ago and given the Palestinians citizenship in my opinion.

I really could care less about Arabs because they are racist like I said before. However what Israel is doing towards the Palestinians are just straight wrong and will have to deal with the consequences of it. I live in Brooklyn, NY and Jews are just as racist as whites towards black people. And the Jews that run Israel are all Ashkenazi Jews from Europe. Most of them are Polish/Russia/German/Ukrainian descent. So they are white.

You are lying. Your emotional defense of the Arabs is not because they are being did dirty but reflects a deep seated Judeophobia that is endemic to...
Real oppression is happening in Syria but you don't care about that. Rohingyas don't get that support. Why ? Tibetans don't get that support. Why ? What is so special about them ? I know, it is because they are be occupied by the J's. There is an ulterior motive in pro Palestinian activism that goes beyond the simple issue, we have to recognize that.

Ashkenazis don't consider themselves to be white I already explained that to you. There are Arabs who phenotypically look white too. Color and ethnicity are not the same. Just as you could find black people who could pass for white.
Even if they were white you have to explain extra special hate and vitriol reserved for them that even surpasses one reserved for white people. I believe anti semitism is at the root of it. :manny:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
We've tried to warn them... First they fought the nazi's then they turned right around and became them... :manny: Now when shyt hits the fan will the US defend them in the end?!?!

You know cacs gonna cac...

Israel conned us into the Iraq invasion then turned around and tried to get us to invade Iran for them too.

Israel is a country of fukking racist, rednecks. Watch the documentary "Zero Day". The reason we had Iran's nuclear program in check is we had infiltrated them with a virus to disable their centrifuges. The dumbass Israelis decided to fukk with the virus and making it more aggressive and it leaked all over the world.

And THAT'S why Obama had to settle with the Iranians on that nukes deal.