Israel vs Palestine in one image

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
The full version of this article appears in the August issue of the New York Review of Books. Robert Malley was adviser to President Clinton on Arab-Israeli affairs; Hussein Agha is senior associate member of St Antony's College, Oxford

Is he a member of the secret Muslim brotherhood cabal led by Obama and Huma Abedin?

:heh:

Just admit you throw a random talking point out there and ran up on a real mother fukker who called you out on your bullshyt and now you realized you're intellectually outclassed and have no rebuttal, but lack the principle to just admit you're a fukking doorknob

Address the article punk bytch, or give me another talking point for me to shyt on

It was all good just a few pages ago wasn't it

:pachaha:

:picard::mjlol:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Still under the impression that Hussein Agha Robert malley article crashed the buildings huh ! :leon:

Fyi Robert Malley welcomed Hamas when they took over Gaza, we know how that turned out for the Palestinians of the strip. A guy who welcomes Hamas takeover writes impartial articles ? :sas1:

If we turn this into a contest of articles you will lose trust me, so give it up, besides its pointless to copy and paste opinions of others who agree with you. Formulate your own arguments.

Still talking about everything BUT the contents of the article huh?

Why so quiet?

"b-b-b-but I can bring articles too!"

If Malley doesnt work for you, does Amira Haas and Gideon Levy work for you? You ignored those articles too.

:patrice:

For someone whose spent the last four pages of this thread running around with a thong up your ass avoiding the merits of the debate, you have some nerve talking about formulating an opinion

:ufdup:

thecoli.com and before that, sohh.com, are no hasbara zones bytch boy, you shouldve got the memo

:pacspit:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I don't find Islamic rule making life miserable for Jews and other religious minorities much nobler than the holocaust, if at all.

Why is it so outlandish that Jews would feel more comfortable "chumming it up" in Europe today, where they (and Muslims, ironically) are free to practice their religion without being harassed, build places of worship, raise their children, etc. None of this is possible for non-Muslims in the Islamic world. Can you offer any reasons why it would be any different in a Palestinian governed state? If Arabs are considered wretched it's due to their own history and actions. Let them come to terms with it. The rest of us will side with civilization.

Your first statement defies common sense. If Islamic rule, with all of its warts and imperfects (which I dont deny in the least bit) was never, never, never as bad as even Czarist pogroms let alone the Holocaust, how could you draw an equivalence between the two, or fail to distinguish them? Whats the basis for that statement? Discrimination is on the same level as mass genocide? Really bruh?

Ill tell you while its outlandish. Because when the Jews were getting chased, stripped, beaten and killed across Europe, Arabs were making deals with them:

Faisal–Weizmann Agreement - Wikipedia

Jews were not subjected to attacks as soon as they began arriving in the Holy Land at the turn of the century, but rather violence broke out once the Zionist plan for displacing the Arabs became known. Arabs would sell land to Jews.

Having dumped its Jewish problem on to the laps of the Arabs, of fukking course, Europe can now turn around with that :smugfavre: look and be all lovey dovey

Meanwhile, the Arabs lost Palestine, were defeated in wars of necessity, were betrayed by the European powers and subjected to imperial control

How could you compare the Jewish livelihood in Europe today with that of the Islamic world (where their presence is unfortunately negligble) without taking into account the partition of Palestine, and the effects of that original sin on where we are today

Its clear that you have a predetermined hatred of Arabs and Muslims, and are insisting on holding onto any position which confirms those biases, despite the lack of logic or consistency.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Still talking about everything BUT the contents of the article huh?

Why so quiet?

"b-b-b-but I can bring articles too!"

If Malley doesnt work for you, does Amira Haas and Gideon Levy work for you? You ignored those articles too.

Tf you keep coming back to this article for :childplease: repeating lies won't make a truth.

I will not indulge any article whose conclusion is wrong: namely that Israel scuttled the camp David peace talks. I told you the president of the united states who hosted the talks as well as the rest of the world blamed the Palestinians including the Arabs by the way.

thecoli.com and before that, sohh.com, are no hasbara zones bytch boy, you shouldve got the memo

:pacspit:

Nor is it islamweb.com or intifada central:heh: this is a black oriented site, you have no more right to present your views here than me Afghan boy. The sheer gall :gladbron:

Pump your brakes Pakhtun boy.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Tf you keep coming back to this article for :childplease: repeating lies won't make a truth.

I will not indulge any article whose conclusion is wrong: namely that Israel scuttled the camp David peace talks. I told you the president of the united states who hosted the talks as well as the rest of the world blamed the Palestinians including the Arabs by the way.

Nor is it islamweb.com or intifada central:heh: this is a black oriented site, you have no more right to present your views here than me Afghan boy. The sheer gall :gladbron:

Pump your brakes Pakhtun boy.

You have yet to prove the conclusion is wrong. Nor have you addressed the other articles by Israeli Jews that reached the same conclusion

And no faccot the "entire world" did not reach that conclusion you stupid fukk :heh:

bytch this is a no hasbara zone faccot, the foot is on your neck punk bytch, there won't be a single post by you or your intectually dishonest cowardly ilk here on Israel without your bullshyt getting shut down. Don't play the race card faccot.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
"I won't indulge any article where the conclusion is wrong" :sadbron:

"but you haven't proven the conclusion is wrong..." :what:

"but I WONT INDULGEEE" :noah:

You can't make this up

These clowns are absolutely shameless.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Black folks love to jump on the sympathy bandwagon whenever tears are shed i.e. terrorist attacks in France etc forgetting the people they crying for would rather see a world without Blacks. Pathetic!
Ill cry for Palestine when Arabs vacate north Africa.

Boom.....:wow:

Should I post other ethnic groups' loss of land to these "Arabs" over the years? :jbhmm: a certain Arab tribe occupied lands from Spain to the borders of China and arabized north Africa....or you wanna play stupid?

This is true and just like the classic bully they hate it when somebody pops them back in the mouth (or takes supposed land from them)

Last edited:

Moich

Banned
Daps
You have yet to prove the conclusion is wrong. Nor have you addressed the other articles by Israeli Jews that reached the same conclusion

And no faccot the "entire world" did not reach that conclusion you stupid fukk :heh:

bytch this is a no hasbara zone faccot, the foot is on your neck punk bytch, there won't be a single post by you or your intectually dishonest cowardly ilk here on Israel without your bullshyt getting shut down. Don't play the race card faccot.

You going full retard now that your lost the argument :gucci:

Ad hominems and insults won't win you arguments, learn to control your anger and be civil.