IT brehs yall fukking on your users?

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Just started working in IT at an automotive plant. Looking to fukk on these hoes that need they password reset :shaq: I’m not in the same department as the vast majority of our users so I’m thinking this could be viable :jbhmm:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Just started working in IT at an automotive plant. Looking to fukk on these hoes that need they password reset :shaq: I’m not in the same department as the vast majority of our users so I’m thinking this could be viable :jbhmm:
Does not matter if you are in a different department, HR will get you regardless. The moment one of the women you try to mess with gets angry or does not like your advances, game over. Just make money, have fun outside of work.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Does not matter if you are in a different department, HR will get you regardless. The moment one of the women you try to mess with gets angry or does not like your advances, game over. Just make money, have fun outside of work.
I feel you on that HR shyt. That’s the main reason I ain’t went hard like I would back in the day :flabbynsick: I haven’t had much luck getting a read on the hoes working the machines for real aside from a couple that I’ve joked around with. The majority of the young ones be looking bout depressed or be focused as shyt. I had this one old supervisor lady ( kind have they hair laid, makeup, jewellery) asking me questions when I first started and speak to me whenever she see me now. May have to roll them depends down :ld:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I did it once. She worked in another building across town. I ain’t even know what she looked like when I holla’d. Turned out she was damn near a dime. When she sent her pic, had me like :leon::whew:

Wouldn’t do it again, and I for damn sure wouldn’t mess with someone who works in the same building.

Don’t get your honey where you get your money :ufdup: