‘It doesn’t end our world’ OKC Thunder 2013-14 Season Thread

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I'm just ready for some ball being played at this point and cant wait to see what Reggie and Lamb improved on. PJ3 too. A lot of folks forgot about him since he didnt play in Summer League and disappeared from social media for a while.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
I'm just ready for some ball being played at this point and cant wait to see what Reggie and Lamb improved on. PJ3 too. A lot of folks forgot about him since he didnt play in Summer League and disappeared from social media for a while.

The only one I'm really not sure about is PJ3. It seems like it's going to just be how much effort he wants to put in.

i wonder how the homie Westbrook lookin, is he supposed ta be ready for Game 1?

:sadcam: He just had another surgery yesterday & is out for the first month & a half of the season.

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
As long as he comes back 100% im ok, I think OKC can still maintain in regualr season, teams dont play all the match up D during reg season.

:youngsabo:Sun Dec 29 vs Houston
Hope he makes it back for this game....:banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: OTC

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
As long as he comes back 100% im ok, I think OKC can still maintain in regualr season, teams dont play all the match up D during reg season.

:youngsabo:Sun Dec 29 vs Houston
Hope he makes it back for this game....:banderas:

I think we'll be fine until Russy is Russy. Reggie was our 2nd best/most consistant player in the playoffs once Russy went down & did it against playoff defense.

It would be awesome if he made it back for that game & was himself. That could be a problem though is him coming back & going full speed because it's Houston instead of pacing himself.

Given recent events, Is the Northwest division title now up for grabs?

Depends on the whole divison being healthy. There are 4 teams in the divison with a chance to make the playoffs but everyone is a question mark. We only finished right in front of the Nuggets with 60 wins last year. We aren't winning 60 this year, Nuggets lost some guys & changed their front office/coaching, Wolves have to stay healthy or they would have been a playoff team last year, & Blazers finally got a bench. Blazers & Wolves improved a ton, we didn't do shyt, & Denver I don't know because they have a weird roster to me.